Sorry for my absence Patriots.

Fast getaway with the Family.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Have I not commanded you? Be strong & courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged" #Silentnomore, #Truth #nofear

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

What is a climate change FF?

I hope you had a great time. Glad to see you back.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Now it all makes sense why a lawmaker that I don't trust is collecting scarves, mittens, etc for local children . . . I guess to comfort his conscience, the little bit he has.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Now it all makes sense why a lawmaker that I don't trust is collecting scarves, mittens, etc for local children . . . I guess to comfort his conscience, the little bit he has.

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

Was playing Overwatch 2 this morning,
noticed something that looked familiar. ❄️

Dear GOD in heaven, these people are so sick. I have no alternative power solutions. Should I be getting one? We don't have a fireplace or any way to heat with no gas or electric.

**Wife ** Mother ** Truth Seeker, #WWG1WGA, #SaveOurChildren, Q, Trust the Plan! Be Kind Always! #Idaho

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

-16 in Idaho. Keep the negatives for one more night then snow again on top of our already 2ft.

(1) Show this thread

There's a guy named Michael with a YouTube channel and he kept saying how cold it was going to be. Are they now going to try and kill us with really cold temps and then shut the power down?

I would imagine they own this one too.
https://g.co/kgs/HJ7FR8

FridGit Xmas
FYI/date time stamp of model run
1st ArTic Blast open da Door For A late 1
Told Some one Last Week
🐝 acting Like its SepTemBa
Putting us 12 Back from Spring
WeaTher FookeRies
#TexasFreeze2.0 KeK

ps:Fook da news they Have same info we Have 15 days ahead atleast
but keep you on a thread With Carrot n Stick Weather
3 day 5 day 7 day “FoRECASt”
componded With USDA telling u went to plant
Fook Em all
Buy Da TimE TRUTH is Common KnowlEdge
Fooks Raquets are BusT

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

It has been proven many times,
that the military can control the weather.
If one could make snow, or say, an arctic polar vortex...
It would cause a situation in which people would try to stay home.
Why would staying at home sound good?
* How do you get people off the streets to stay safe?
* How do you get people out of harms way?
There is a plan, I do not know the plan, but I trust that something will
help guide me to make the safest choice I possibly can.
-Packs of handwarmers are cheap, but effective in an emergency.
- A couple of candles, or a cast iron pot on a stove provides heat.
- Have flashlights handy.
- Do not go outside or limit any exposure to dangerous situations.
- If a person is cold, your animals are cold, give them attention.
- Seal an area for warming, light, eating... staying close to others maintains heat.
- Avoid synthetic clothes and blankets, when possible...Wool works great.
- If you are scared, your spouse and children are too... comfort them

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

I've been planning for a few years now...and now everything is boxed away while we are in a tiny rental home waiting for our new home to be finished. I had boxes of handwarmers/footwarmers, batteries, flashlights, candles, food, a lttle grill, propane,etc. I'm trusting God that we will be ok. I think I might make a run today to pick up a few things, and more canned goods.

If God brought us this far through this crazy journey, I believe we will make it through or that God's will be done! Love you Charlie!

NO FEAR, Shine your light✨❤️

Anons on AU are awesome.

I'm away for a couple of days with normie family and they are all talking about 'just staying home this Christmas because it is forecast to be so cold'. My immediate and reoccurring thoughts are DS FF or EMS.

I log on on Monday and hear you all saying the same thing.

Same with Trump's announcement and the NFT's. Family was laughing at how silly and embarrassing it was for Trump. You all are saying how clever and effective.

🥂❤️🐸🐸🐸

(13) Show this thread

It's still me, following my heart 🙂❤️ and something else 👉 https://anonup.com/thread/13230439 💥

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

Hope you had a good time. Family first! Missed ya!

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Family first! No apologies needed. However, you were missed. Hugs!

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

hey how is pup pup 🐶

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

FamilyisEverything, no apology needed, but we did miss you🤍numbers 12:30, 33

Saved by Grace, God Family Country .

❤️

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

maybe we can plan an anon retreat in the magical mountains of Pa...fireside ❤️

FJB .......Trump is my President

Hey your back , how’s your dog doing ?

Your snowflake almost makes me think of the Tesla logo.

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

😍🥰Awww Yeeeaaaah🥳🎊You Backskiiis !!!
#NOICE
🙏❤️You da BEST Evaaaa❤️🙏
P.S. I may or may not have had a little anxiety when You gone… but I working through it… Sawry 🙏
🙏❤️Thank You for All that YOU do🙏❤️

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

Anon mountain.
How is the garden of eden
Spruce up the place did you?
An invite would be appreciated.

Hope theres a nice golf courses there.

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

FF👀

Family is everything. No apologies are necessary, we definitely understand.

ayyy! have a great time! im abt 40 mins away! 😊

"The Quiet one" ; ) full of hope, humor, gratitude & coffee. INFJ I believe THE BEST IS YET TO CQME.

❄️If this is where I think it is I was born about 3 miles west of there. 😊

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

In response jeanie 333 to her Publication

i learned to ski there ❤️

(1) Show this thread

Christian 🛡Women and children safety instructor 🛡Patriot WWG1WGA

asterisks

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Patriot Faith to her Publication

Walmart logo
I thought it looked like one of those really, really big drill bits they use to drill holes in the mountains.

(1) Show this thread

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

Someone shared this earlier. Has anyone ever seen this before?
Is it old? Current?
Any ideas?

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Evangelina to her Publication

Idk but God gave me visions of city size storms a yr or so again.
I think we just need to connect with God and stay out of the way, stay home and take care of their own neighborhoods.🙏

(1) Show this thread

The best is yet to come 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸!! WWG1WGA !!

I skied JF/BB alot with my family. Good times!