#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Sorry for my absence Patriots.

Fast getaway with the Family.

It has been proven many times,
that the military can control the weather.
If one could make snow, or say, an arctic polar vortex...
It would cause a situation in which people would try to stay home.
Why would staying at home sound good?
* How do you get people off the streets to stay safe?
* How do you get people out of harms way?
There is a plan, I do not know the plan, but I trust that something will
help guide me to make the safest choice I possibly can.
-Packs of handwarmers are cheap, but effective in an emergency.
- A couple of candles, or a cast iron pot on a stove provides heat.
- Have flashlights handy.
- Do not go outside or limit any exposure to dangerous situations.
- If a person is cold, your animals are cold, give them attention.
- Seal an area for warming, light, eating... staying close to others maintains heat.
- Avoid synthetic clothes and blankets, when possible...Wool works great.
- If you are scared, your spouse and children are too... comfort them

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Quilibet in this post can reply

Anons on AU are awesome.

I'm away for a couple of days with normie family and they are all talking about 'just staying home this Christmas because it is forecast to be so cold'. My immediate and reoccurring thoughts are DS FF or EMS.

I log on on Monday and hear you all saying the same thing.

Same with Trump's announcement and the NFT's. Family was laughing at how silly and embarrassing it was for Trump. You all are saying how clever and effective.

🥂❤️🐸🐸🐸

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

I've been planning for a few years now...and now everything is boxed away while we are in a tiny rental home waiting for our new home to be finished. I had boxes of handwarmers/footwarmers, batteries, flashlights, candles, food, a lttle grill, propane,etc. I'm trusting God that we will be ok. I think I might make a run today to pick up a few things, and more canned goods.

If God brought us this far through this crazy journey, I believe we will make it through or that God's will be done! Love you Charlie!

NO FEAR, Shine your light✨❤️

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication

You are correct.
God brought us warriors here to this point.
We will not fail.
Always a good idea to have some spare canned goods and get some glow sticks also... They come in handy for long time light.
I love you Cindy- Stay safe.

(0) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Karla0109) can see their posts

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Karla Miller to her Publication

Yes...Generac makes generators that can be converted... gasoline or natural gas...
Great advice, Karla.

(1) Show this thread

In response Robert Franz to his Publication

Good Morning, Robert!
They have been spraying like crazy in the midwest...
Stay safe.

(1) Show this thread

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Yes Charlie. Here in North GA single digits are hard for the animals. Most farmers are not equipped for this kind of weather.
As far as it is the Father’s will & purpose, I have been praying for closer to 20* for the low. 15 degrees may not seem like much but for the animals & people without adequate protection I pray for a warmer low temp.
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

I am with you, AOE.
I always buy surplus of gloves and hats, wool scarves... to hand out to the homeless and pan handlers. Stay safe my friend!

(1) Show this thread

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

Thank you. ✨

In response Kim V.. to her Publication

You are welcome, Kim.
No Fear!

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

All good advice. This looks like a large storm, prepare for it.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

You know me,,,, I am pray pared for this.

(1) Show this thread

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

“Military can control the weather”. All I see is Space Force logo in a big way (X 6)

✝️⚖️🇺🇸 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

Thank you Charlie 🙏🏻.... we can do most of those things, although the chickens probably wouldn’t approve of being brought inside the house 🤣.... my concern is for my fiercely independent elderly mother who will not leave her house. Our power was out for almost a week last January because of a storm, she finally agreed to go next door to my cousins house on day 3 because they have a generator, she was pissed at me for months for not letting her stay home (and for throwing away all the spoiled food in her freezer) I cannot stay at her house and she cannot get up the stairs into mine. I hope the powers that be understand that i will be going back and forth to check on her if the power goes out.

In response Velvet S Angel to her Publication

I fully understand and appreciate the situation with your mother.
She is resilient and has made it a long time through life and has skills...
I do not think power will be out long, if it even does go out (due to the powers that be) because they have information that needs to get out to everyone. Even so, you will do the right thing, because you plan ahead!

(1) Show this thread

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

Agree
But i will run on the streets naked if nuke sirens ring out.
And eveyone will thing I’m mad.
And I am.

In response Back to the Future to his Publication

You and I both, are mad!
They cannot stop us now...
The momentum is too strong.
Stay safe, my friend!

Follower of Jesus/ Husband / Father ...all of which I am undeserving but Most appreciative

In response Back to the Future to his Publication

😎

(2) Show this thread

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

Good son rise Charlie!!! so good to find you here when i do!!! Wishing you and yours love and peacefulness ...and hugs for my big brother!!!💞🙏💞🦅

In response Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ to her Publication

Hello Little Sister,
yes it has been hit and miss when I am stalking people on here.
Love you very much...
Hugs to you!

(1) Show this thread

Has anyone tried the inverted large/xl terracotta pot to warm a room? It works as an indoor chimenea. Set on table with candle in container under. Warms like a crockpot holding the heat.

In response Haint Blue to her Publication

I would only use ceramic in an extreme emergency..
A better alternative is using a cast iron pan (like Lodge pans) because they disperse heat better and have less chance of cracking. Also if one does that, go to the window farthest from the heat, and crack open a window to prevent carbon monoxide buildup...

In response Haint Blue to her Publication
(2) Show this thread

God Won! Love & Family will always be everything! You are all family! Grandparents of 11

Most people write warnings in fear based frames..... you, in a comforting way...nice! Appreciated!!!

In response Christina Evans-Earl to her Publication

Thank you for the kindness in your response.
My hope is to carry people through some of their tough times.
I am fortunate to have thrived some dangerous situations, and I want to help if possible.
Keep up the good fight, Christina, we are almost through this!

(1) Show this thread