1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

🙏Does anyone know if Anonup will remain up, when all the other social medias go down for good?

If by chance AU is shutdown for a time or for good. I want you all to know what a blessing it has been to be able to connect with all of you. A special thank you to whomever was involved in making this platform@administrator. I pray it continues, you have all been a Godsend. Praise Jesus I found my way to this platform. May God bless you all beyond measure!

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Royalraven in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Sand777) can see their posts

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

you speak for me too Royal Raven✨🙏

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

Ditto!

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

❤️🙏

I totally agree! It has been a life saver!

Only followers of this user (@CueTee42) can see their posts

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

And to you as well Royal Raven 🙏❤🙏

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

Thank you EK17 Q1111! God bless you🙏♥️😊

(1) Show this thread

Anonup is ...... Home.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Chico Panebianco to his Publication

😊 Home Sweet Home

(1) Show this thread

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

❤️❤️❤️

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Oh dear GOD, I hope it doesn't go away.

God loving American seeking truth and freedom. Will never back down to demons!

100% agree. Its so nice to have people to talk to that are not judgemental and listen to you and pray for one another. This is the best, most kept secret, social media platform ever. Love we hardly have any trolls on here and when they come we all know, well most of the time. lol It feels like family here, even though we have never met one another in person.

In response Beck Step to her Publication

I walk on egg shells around my family and friends who don't want to hear my "conspiracy theories" so to avoid conflict I bite my tongue. AU is a sanctuary for me. I can speak freely and gather more information to research without be harassed.

(1) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Thank you💓
I feel the same way. AU are the only people who will listen, and believe my words.🤗 💐
Don't forget about Signal

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response arba happihr to her Publication

Can you please fill me in on Signal?

(1) Show this thread

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Ditto💖

WWG1WGA, Patriot, A1&2, Spiritual Warrior, Healer, Truth Seeker, Ascension Bound, Trump is My President, Happily married! In God we trust!

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

Ditto, ditto! 😂 I would have become a total recluse without y’all!

(1) Show this thread

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

🙂I quite agree with your statements!!! Thank You all for connecting with me, and TY to the Admin and VK!!! I have enjoyed my time here on Anonup above all other platforms!!!

God bless!!! Love, Light, and Happiness to all!!!