1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

🙏Does anyone know if Anonup will remain up, when all the other social medias go down for good?

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

If by chance AU is shutdown for a time or for good. I want you all to know what a blessing it has been to be able to connect with all of you. A special thank you to whomever was involved in making this platform@administrator. I pray it continues, you have all been a Godsend. Praise Jesus I found my way to this platform. May God bless you all beyond measure!

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Ditto💖

Ditto, ditto! 😂 I would have become a total recluse without y’all!

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @FelixaUnger in this post can reply

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response Felixa Unger to her Publication

I have always felt that we were gathered for purposes bigger than just us😊 This family is amazingness💖