1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

πŸ™Does anyone know if Anonup will remain up, when all the other social medias go down for good?

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

If by chance AU is shutdown for a time or for good. I want you all to know what a blessing it has been to be able to connect with all of you. A special thank you to whomever was involved in making this platform@administrator. I pray it continues, you have all been a Godsend. Praise Jesus I found my way to this platform. May God bless you all beyond measure!

Thank youπŸ’“
I feel the same way. AU are the only people who will listen, and believe my words.πŸ€— πŸ’
Don't forget about Signal

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @arba in this post can reply

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response arba happihr to her Publication

Can you please fill me in on Signal?

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

It's an app that allows you to access others (I believe it works even if your phone is out of service). Here's info from Wiki;
Signal is a cross-platform centralized encrypted instant messaging service developed by the non-profit Signal Foundation and its subsidiary, the Signal Messenger LLC. Users can send one-to-one and group messages, which can include files, voice notes, images and videos.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

There is AU Home chat group for more personal support during outage. Or you can keep in contact with family.

(2) Show this thread