Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Are the Anon accounts that were suspended, now part of a criminal investigation involving the FBI and Twitter?

That’s why they haven’t been restored?

🤔

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

MAYBE We Should File a Class Action Lawsuit Against Twitter for Violation of Our Constitutional Rights!

Is there a Litigation Attorney in the House that could Carry the Torch?????

what about us Aussies too that were banned
we should be able to do the same ? one would imagine

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Rededge in this post can reply

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

In response Red Edge to her Publication

New Zealand too

All i know is that i woke up one morning in an alternate universe & i want out. i can joins ur flock plz?

In response Red Edge to her Publication

being that the crimes here are UNPRECEDENTED, TYRANNICAL, AND WORLDWIDE, I feel like you could amass a small army of lawyers from different countries and specialties willing to dedicate time to the cause. advise one another on facts and support each other behind the scenes. if i had ANY legal clout at all, id donate ALL MY TIME.

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

In response ADDiQt *** to her Publication

same ...
id help if i was one too 😃

(1) Show this thread