Are the Anon accounts that were suspended, now part of a criminal investigation involving the FBI and Twitter?

That’s why they haven’t been restored?

🤔

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Such a great question, Doq.
I'm a teeny tiny poster
& I haven't been restored to Twitter 😻🤷‍♀️

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

I was wondering why there arent restored yet.

dog & cat rescuer, animal advocate, Patriot, MAGA KAG WWG1WGA

I just got mine back after submitting an appeal and asking them to show me what I did wrong. They said it was a mistake. A 2-year long mistake apparently.

Trying to be the best version of me.... I will be charitable and I will always be truthful. Woke up in 1997...it's been a long fight.

Or being held back whilst information fed to masses for digestion first. Alternatively controlled gatekeeping going on.....hoping the former

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

my money is on yes 😎
[they] shut me down on 1st debate night when i started posting the wire and fake eye 😂…badge of honor

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I hope so. Maybe they can find out who hurt Task Force.

Texas patriot; love my state, country and 4 guys(Hubs, son and 2 furry dudes). God has blessed me.

I seriously did nothing wrong. Only thing I can figure is following too many conservative accounts or sharing conservative viewpoints. Love to have that account back.

In response Sandy ODell to her Publication

Same only retweeted!!

In response Sandy ODell to her Publication

Same only retweeted!!

(4) Show this thread

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

I am sure you already know fhe answer lol. I never gpt a warning or reason why I was suspended on any of them. Trying to appeal never went anywhere either

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

It would benefit the accounts to look into the class action lawsuit Mr. Trump initiated. That may be why things have remained in limbo.
1103 (modified)
CLASS ACTION LAWSUITS are EFFECTIVE.
GLOBAL.
@Jack
You're next.
What is Jack's SECRET T-handle?
'Dummy' accounts to talk.
What you SEE is LIMITED.
Think emails (LL, HRC, HUSSEIN, etc).
Q

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

I know my search engines are crap, but does anyone have any info on how to become a part of this lawsuit?

(1) Show this thread

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

or is the WHOLE THING A CON??

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication

I have studied old calendars at museums, they have 364 days only! One day is not marked! 13 x 28 days. Let's make calendar great again. ❤️

In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication

Everything must fall, for us to be free. Everything.

(2) Show this thread

I'm a Yankee Doodle Dandy, Yankee Doodle Doo or Die, wwg1wga, Back the Blue, Patriot, Lexington Concord 1775

Your account is permanently suspendedAfter careful review, we determined your account broke the Twitter Rules. Your account is permanently in read-only mode, which means you can’t Tweet, Retweet, or Like content. You won’t be able to create new accounts. If you think we got this wrong, you can submit an appeal.

#censored#shutup

In response Yankee Doodle to her Publication

Mine says the same on all 3 accounts. I still use the read only, kinda frustrating you can’t comment.

(1) Show this thread

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

Elon said "It's what they did to your accounts before they banned them". Yes I believe you are right and they used our accounts for something evil before or after closing them.

probably, i was kicked off with no warning no strikes, my last thing i shared was a video of antifa breaking into the capital. LMAOOOOO

Faith in Christ! Daughter, Wife, Mother, Grandmother. “Faith Hope Love” God Almighty Wins

LOVE

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

... at this point Doq i just think anything is possible :)

Patriot. Veteran. 😎 Queenie. Just call me Smoo. 🤗 Animal Rights = Human Rights. Proud PITBULL momma! #Godwins.

Possibly, but, it could also be to keep the space clear (of some anons, and the reaction it would cause/distraction) so that those who are currently there have a clear view/window into what is happening (twitter files and the spaces chats). Same logic as to why Trump is not there.

Trump supporter, patriot, time traveller😂I wish, maybe someday.. Warrior of GOD the father and Jesus Chrisr. WWG1WGA.

Dunno, you tell us...

🤔

Imagine a book./catalog of all the tweets that got people's accounts shut down.

Out of conflict, Comradeship is borne.

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

MAYBE We Should File a Class Action Lawsuit Against Twitter for Violation of Our Constitutional Rights!

Is there a Litigation Attorney in the House that could Carry the Torch?????

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

what about us Aussies too that were banned
we should be able to do the same ? one would imagine

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

My account was locked and I never put my # in. Usually after 30 days it will go from locked (visible) to suspended and gone. It's been about 3 months locked.

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

Well there you go

I'm a God loving Patriot, Prayer warrior, Mom of Four ❤️ and Gma of several ❤️ WWG1WGA 🇺🇲🦅🇺🇲🦅 TRUMP WON!!

Good question! Do you have an answer? 😉

🙏🙏🙏. Dedicated to Truth wherever it leads...😎

Sad days for the digital warriors! Three strikes and I was out. Tragic loss for humanity! But here we are! #wwg1wga

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

Remember there was a questionaire about this. Asked your experience with being censored.

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

Hmmm, could be. Lets see what happens Doc.