πŸ›‘βš”οΈTRUMP | KAG | [Z] Citizen Journalist | 1Q49 God Crew | FightBack **πŸ₯Š** πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ¦… [https://www.navair.navy.mil/foia/documents?page=0]

🎬πŸ₯Š

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

I wonder why there were two Q posts stating the same thing.

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Trying to figure something out. Why does Q post 3716 have the number 7538264....and Q post 3717 has the number 7538263? Seems like everything else is exactly the same except that. The earlier Q post has a number that's after the later Q post. Shouldn't Q post 3716 have the number ending in...63 and Q post 3717 have the number ending in...64? I'm certain there is something here...but I haven't a clue what it could be!

the number...3716...is given by the website posting the post... the posts are in reverse and the webmaster(s) saw that it did not matter it was in wrong order and therefore left the reverse order in. the longer number is the 'actual' post number on the board. (in this case 8chan or kun)....hope this helps😁

Only people mentioned by @Faith in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Faith FreeTheChildrenQ, click on at the bottom under it