πŸ›‘βš”οΈTRUMP | KAG | [Z] Citizen Journalist | 1Q49 God Crew | FightBack **πŸ₯Š** πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ¦… [https://www.navair.navy.mil/foia/documents?page=0]

🎬πŸ₯Š

Only people mentioned by @Patriot_iss in this post can reply

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Franciscus and Benedictus XVI.

In response Marijke Kamsma AU to her Publication

β€˜mass pop(e) awakening’

(1) Show this thread

There are TWO popes!!
Evil1 and Evil2.

original posts. posted within 59 seconds or less...done on purpose

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication

Yes, I believed it was done on purpose, but what is the reason? Is it because there will be two arrests?

I don’t know - - future proves past ?

(2) Show this thread

also, when the Q post websites started, Q most likely saw that they started at zero not one and this was around the time of this 3716/7 double post. With the amount of work involved it was far easier to let the zero stand and do a double post for a reason in the future numbering sequence...

Question everything! Expand love and remember to smile and laugh! In twitland @Iamhone15248095 (previously twitter.com/iammiele)

😎no coincidences!
There can be no mistakes...

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

That makes sense, but doesn't 2 arrests also make sense?

(3) Show this thread

another thing I like about this double post...it tells you the first arrest will NOT be Trump...

How does a double post say it won't be Trump?

(1) Show this thread

Q does this, I believe, for one of 2 reasons. . 1. the info is THAT important and/or 2. to bump following posts into a number sequence that is desired for a reason. when you post on 8kun and it is relayed to Q sites, it is given a post # (eg: Q post 3717) Q sees this and needs to add a post to get his next post to desired 3718 or even further down the road like post 4444 which is a key number sequence

Trying to figure something out. Why does Q post 3716 have the number 7538264....and Q post 3717 has the number 7538263? Seems like everything else is exactly the same except that. The earlier Q post has a number that's after the later Q post. Shouldn't Q post 3716 have the number ending in...63 and Q post 3717 have the number ending in...64? I'm certain there is something here...but I haven't a clue what it could be!

Yes, you are right. I don't understand why that is the case.

the number...3716...is given by the website posting the post... the posts are in reverse and the webmaster(s) saw that it did not matter it was in wrong order and therefore left the reverse order in. the longer number is the 'actual' post number on the board. (in this case 8chan or kun)....hope this helps😁

(2) Show this thread

there will be two arrests?πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

In response Greenstone taniwha to her Publication

no

In response Greenstone taniwha to her Publication

There a TWO popes.....

(3) Show this thread