Only people mentioned by @RealPersonJedi in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Karla0109) can see their posts

i think it will be trump. sorry. i think its their last card.

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

How about this guess
It would totally shake the entire world
The POPE 🤮☺️☺️

In response arba happihr to her Publication

The Roman Snake will embarrassing everybody!

(1) Show this thread

Truth Seeker,Pro-Life,#Qanon,#GOD-WINS,#Trump,#TheGreatAwakening,#WWG1WGA

and when is this information REALLY going to be released? it obviously happened years ago and we’re still waiting for it to be released to the public

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Magic Sword - Battlefield - YouTube

From the album, Volume 1 (2016) • Purchase album here http://tndr.lv/2uRU0yBThe Dark One has once again been freed from his ethereal prison and the mantle of...

🛡⚔️TRUMP | KAG | [Z] Citizen Journalist | 1Q49 God Crew | FightBack **🥊** 🇺🇲🦅 [https://www.navair.navy.mil/foia/documents?page=0]

In response arba happihr to her Publication

❤️💫

(1) Show this thread

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

How about a hint.

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

I wonder why there were two Q posts stating the same thing.

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

There are TWO popes!!
Evil1 and Evil2.

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Franciscus and Benedictus XVI.

(8) Show this thread

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

Fauci???? please please please!!!! 😁

To learn/Find The Truth On Everything

hmmm a week to Remember coming up, my Question is what day of the week will kick off the week to Remember. perhaps the day could be a Saturday or a Monday to kick this off🤔

Unvaxxed. Unmasked. Untested. Unafraid. God wins! I have been singing about corruption for 40 years. I will never give up!

It is time for Marker [9]

In response Love Outweighs Fear to his Publication

Nice hat! 🙂

(1) Show this thread

Obama? 🙏🙏

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

Killary.

(1) Show this thread

You're watching a movie. The Best is Yet to Come! God Bless America! Trump 2Q2Q. #SaveOurChildren #GodWins

Fauci?

Only followers of this user (@LIsenman) can see their posts

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

Are we ready?
Are We Ready?
ARE WE READY?

HELL YES...

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Evangelina to her Publication
In response Evangelina to her Publication

Bring it

(2) Show this thread