Only people mentioned by @markerdragon in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

US Navy veteran, live in caregiver for my 99 yo Mother, Nana and Great Nana

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

Too late. They will not get by with murdering millions of people. God has perfect records of all the deeds done by every soul that ever existed. They will be judged for their deeds. The eternal sentence will be just and final. No plea deals - no alibis. Just final judgement. Every soul that was sacrificed by these monsters will be adjudicated on that final Judgement Day.
Revelations 21:
"The cowardly, the unbelieving, the abominable, the murderers, the sexually immoral, the sorcerers, the idolaters, and ALL LIARS shall have their portion in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone. This is the second death.”
There is no escaping the coming sentence to those who have committed crimes against humanity. They are already doomed. Their remaining lives here on earth will never provide them with peace or happiness.

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

Rockefeller-taught medicine is the reason that sick people remain sick. They treat the symptoms instead of prescribing the cure.

Born a rebel, mom of 9, former ER/NICU/PICU/Peds nurse, now M.Ed. Spec Ed, anti-vax, off grid lover, Christ follower, won't tolerate BS...

It's still on youtube...I'm floored they haven't removed this.

In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication

Do you have the link? I cannot find any more recent than 2 months on their youtube channel.

(1) Show this thread

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

FDA has long history of corruption, hope that organization is totally reorganized, the point is to protect the people not shove the FDA back pockets Full, always always follow the money

In response Victoria Walters to her Publication

fda is a criminal organization and western medicine as a whole is a scam. it makes you sick. it heals nothing. your immunity is perfect if you leave it alone

(1) Show this thread