POTUS on TRUTH Social - 10:40am Eastern...

Shine Your Light On #WORLDWIDEFREEDOM #WWG1WGA #MAGA #MEGA #XRP Disinformation is real. Disinformation is necessary.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Guess what Dec 15th 2022 is on the
Chinese Lunar Calendar ...

💥💥💥💥💥💥
November 22nd 2022
11/22
💥💥💥💥💥💥

🙏🙏🙏. Dedicated to Truth wherever it leads...😎

In response JQANNE 369 to her Publication

How about JFK assassination DECLAS 11/22 🙏🙏🙏

Heard it was coming!

Patriot. Veteran. 😎 Queenie. Just call me Smoo. 🤗 Animal Rights = Human Rights. Proud PITBULL momma! #Godwins.

In response Diane Goldman to her Publication

Esp the info re: Biden’s role in assassination (hence JFK Jr ltr to FBI in 90s).

In response Tao Of Smoo to her Publication

Saw this a year ago looks like Biden to me
there are no coincidences

In response Every Time to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Ringo4maga in this post can reply

Yes, and I remember a report that Biden had a twin brother. Have to try to find it. And the only thing that makes sense with JFK Jr calling him a traitor is if Biden did do the assassination. There, I said it. But I checked ages and Oswald and Biden are reportedly not the same age. A question: Why would the government hold back any information at this point?
Two answers;
1. Biden involvement
2. Or the CIA due to wanting to keep truth* about UFOs and aliens from us.
*truth - although JFK supposedly wrote about aliens, we won't know if anything is true or real - until all the data is released.

Trump is my President We are in a war of God vs Evil Hold the Line Justice is Coming. Texas Strong #savethechildren WWG1WGA

In response Every Time to her Publication

I do not have any issues with aliens pretty sure they are around they aren't the ones trying to kills us

(1) Show this thread