POTUS on TRUTH Social - 10:40am Eastern...

Guess what Dec 15th 2022 is on the
Chinese Lunar Calendar ...

💥💥💥💥💥💥
November 22nd 2022
11/22
💥💥💥💥💥💥

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @JQANNE in this post can reply

I am a Peak Performance nerd who owns a platform of businesses and products that help people break bad habits and reach their potential.

In response JQANNE 369 to her Publication

the free mason gematria math musta been wrong on this one huh faggots

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

In response Anthony Michael to his Publication

If you are supposed to help people break habits, Work on your own rude vulgar habit!!!

(1) Show this thread

I am a Peak Performance nerd who owns a platform of businesses and products that help people break bad habits and reach their potential.

guess how many times you cucks have been wrong? almost every time.

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

11/2022
22/22

Study and prepare.

💧#22
Nov 01, 2017 12:57:15 AM

What former President used the military to save the republic and what occurred exactly?
Biggest drop to ever be provided on Pol. Study and prepare. The masses tend to panic in such situations. No war. No civil unrest. Clean and swift

Christian 🛡Women and children safety instructor 🛡Patriot WWG1WGA

coincidence kek

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

In response Patriot Faith to her Publication

Please explain.

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Just another 80's kid by the side of the road

🙏🙏🙏. Dedicated to Truth wherever it leads...😎

How about JFK assassination DECLAS 11/22 🙏🙏🙏

Heard it was coming!

Patriot. Veteran. 😎 Queenie. Just call me Smoo. 🤗 Animal Rights = Human Rights. Proud PITBULL momma! #Godwins.

In response Diane Goldman to her Publication

Esp the info re: Biden’s role in assassination (hence JFK Jr ltr to FBI in 90s).

Just another 80's kid by the side of the road

In response Diane Goldman to her Publication
(2) Show this thread

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication

😉🤩💣💣💣⚡️

(1) Show this thread

Shine Your Light On #WORLDWIDEFREEDOM #WWG1WGA #MAGA #MEGA #XRP Disinformation is real. Disinformation is necessary.

More connections for Dec 15th ...

Freaking TWOSDAY!!!!

The Ethiopian date for Wednesday, today is 4-5-2015. I see 45 & 35. 45th President and the 35th. Tomorrow would be 4-6-2015, 46th & 35th, so Bidan/JFK Sr. or Jr.🤨 Also feeling or wondering if Space Force might be mentioned.

Great Catch!