Only people mentioned by @Kuntuzangpo1776 in this post can reply

Everything fascinates me. Everything.

In response Kuntuzangpo 1776 to his Publication

oh smack.
They should rather take me next time instead of them small angels.
If we don't serve a purpose, here, the planet's fate is somewhat sealed. We can never retrieve any form of dignity, after what is being allowed to play out. STOP IT!!!!

oh smack.
If we don't serve a purpose, here, the planet's fate is somewhat sealed. We can never retrieve any form of dignity, after what is being allowed to play out. STOP IT!!!!

oh smack.

Wife to my best friend 26 years❤️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.🙏🏻🙏🏻🇺🇸WWG1WGA,NCSWIC🇺🇸❤️🌻

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻😭😭

🙏🙏🙏🙏

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

Dear Lord dear Lord, be with Alexs’ Parents and Family during this excruciating time of grief🙏🏻we know that precious Alex is home, with our Lord😇💙🥰

Break free of the illusion. We are Light! 🌟 Time to soar! 🎶❤💫 Pro: men & women with souls. Unity & peace among us.

MURDER!
The minute they admit it the gig is up so they won't but how many more have to die?
Their grief is coupled with anger because they knew going in and fought for the choice. Their son was stolen from them.
😭🙏❤

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Praying

#BlessUp

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

💓🤗😘
May God help the parents with their broken hearts
Poor Little Alex ☺️💓 🤗🤗

Texas senior citizen, Patriot, Mom, awesome aunt, married 57 yrs! Loves God, country and our President, Donald J. Trump!

My heart aches for his parents....this should NOT be happening! Too many innocents dying needlessly......these evil POSs have to be stopped! THIER pain and suffering will be insurmountable!

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

So sorry to hear this!!! Praying for the family!! 💕 🙏

Rest in Peace Alex 🙏 🕊 😭

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

😥🕊💖🙌🏼🙏🏼

who gave the transfusion and who gave the other?

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

RIP sweet angel....prayers and peace to the family.🙏

So sorry for this family. Prayers.

#GodWins,1221,WWG1WGA,♾️💫♾️

prayers for the family 🙏🙏🙏
its moments like this that literally leave scars on my heart. no words can or will take the pain from these parents. time for the pain to begin for them and for ours to end.
#GodWins

WWG1WGA, Patriot, A1&2, Spiritual Warrior, Healer, Truth Seeker, Ascension Bound, Trump is My President, Happily married! In God we trust!

In response American Girl to her Publication

This is insufferable.💔

(1) Show this thread

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

😢😢😢😢😢🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❤️my country. Prayer warrior

Rest in Peace sweet baby....