6 yrs ago today, I lost my wife. She was 50yrs old. texted me at work and said i needed to come home, she had the worst headache shes ever had and needed me to take her to the emergency rm. It was the last conversation i ever had with her. I found her in a coma, called the paramedics, and later was informed she had a massive brain bleed. On the 29th, I was informed it was hopeless. She was taken off life support and officially passed hrs later. From the 15th to the 29th, was absolute pure Hell. Way too much to get into. Since then, has been quite a journey in Transition,Discovery, Faith, Reflection, Rebirth, and everything in between. I have learned much from many of you here and wish to express my gratitude for helping me along my path! Much love and respect to all of you! 💙

Only people mentioned by @NoVacks in this post can reply

In response NoVacks . . . to his Publication

May the Good LORD guide an bless you Sir.

I'm friendly just enough to get by without people calling me an asshole.

My whole heart is hugging yours right now.
I'll be 48 this Feb and if my husband and best friend lost me I would hope he would have the same strength and courage I have watched you have.
You are loved by many.
Know that.
Know that Always and forever friend.

WWG1WGA! Donald J Trump IS My President! Proud Supporter and BELIEVER! God, Family, Country and my Dogs!

In response Night Shift to her Publication

Thank you for your kind words💙

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@DivineHeart369) can see their posts

WWG1WGA! Donald J Trump IS My President! Proud Supporter and BELIEVER! God, Family, Country and my Dogs!

In response Divine Conscious to her Publication

🙏

(1) Show this thread

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

My condolences. Praying for you Brother!

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

Thank You! 🙏

(1) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

May God guide and bless you each and every day.
Sending you a long distance hug. 🙏♥️

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Thank You!💙🙏

(1) Show this thread

FJB .......Trump is my President

So sorry for your loss 🙏🙏🙏

🙏🙏🙏

🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸

I’m touched by your words & know your pain! I believe that our loved ones are not far from us! My Mom passed away this year & she guides me everyday! I’m not really good at going within, meditation, etc, as I can’t quiet my mind & my Mom knows this, so I will get angel numbers or synchronicities or songs, or intuitively I will feel energies (I call them swirls) when something I’m currently pondering over resonates!
So, I don’t know if you believe in that kind of stuff but I do know I was challenged during my Mom’s transition (pure Hell), so I was angry, sad, happy, I mean the whole gammit of emotions and like you the journey back to self! I’m not the kind of person to ask for help or support but I do know you found a good spot when you landed here on AU, and I send you peace & love when your thoughts ponder how & why you are here, guided I’m sure by those we loved & our God given light within🙏

In response Debbie Reynolds to her Publication

Thank You! 🙏

(1) Show this thread

🙏🙏🙏🙏

#2A, #USA 🇺🇸 #FamilyIsEverything 🇬🇧 #SaveTheChildren

Sorry to hear Patriot 🙏🙏

WWG1WGA, Patriot, A1&2, Spiritual Warrior, Healer, Truth Seeker, Ascension Bound, Trump is My President, Happily married! In God we trust!

Oh my.....such heartache to experience such a tragedy. Sound like you have been on quite a journey and your growth is a testimony to your love for your wife. God Bless you both. 💞

God woke me up for a reason. 🙏 Patriot. Truth seeker. #IstandwithPresidentTrump

Thanks for sharing. My sincerest condolences for your loss. May God Bless you. 🙏🙏🙏

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

I am so sorry for your loss. Sending you hugs, love and light 🙏💞

In response Erin Smith to her Publication

Thank You!💙🙏

(1) Show this thread

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

Praying for you Patriott!!! She is with you and always in your heart ❤️!!! Much LOVE to you and your family!!! Take it one day at a time!!! 🙏 💕

May you be surrounded by her love, angels and happy memories of her today and ALWAYS!!! 🙏 💕 🌹

In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication

Thank You!

(1) Show this thread

Much too young and what a great loss to endure. I'm sorry about your loss and peace to you.

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

hugs, peace and love to you friend.💕🙏

In response Gigi 1217 to her Publication

Thnak You!💙🙏

(1) Show this thread

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

❤❤❤

Lover of life, freedom and my God. Sharing my truth.

So sorry for your loss.

Deep in Thought and Hope. Looking forward to a better world.

So sorry for your sad loss. The old saying goes...That which doesn't destroy us makes us stronger. She would be so proud 🙏❤️

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

🙏🙏🙏

Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❤️my country. Prayer warrior

Thank you for sharing your story. There was so much pain, anxiety and hurt to go thru that and to have to make the decision to take her off life support I am sure it was heartbreaking. Such a wonderful milestone for you to be even able to talk about it. Take one hour at a time, one day at a time and one week at a time to heal from your grief. Our grief journeys are all so unique. I pray for you so you have continued strength. Our Lord is watching over you...

In response Aunt Ro# to her Publication

Thank you!💙🙏 I’m quite sure of that

(1) Show this thread

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

❤️🙏

🙏🙏🙏

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

You resonate tested strength. She would be proud.
❤️🇺🇸🙏🕊

“Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord, the people He choose for His inheritance.” Ps. 33:12

💙🙏💙

In response Blessed Okie to her Publication

🙏

(1) Show this thread

You can’t bring out the dark without Turning on the light. It’s about the children it’s always about the children The future is bright 🫶

want to say something inspirational but i got nothing
Just we are all,on this journey together we wake together
and lean on one another collectively we will rejoice

#GodWins,1221,WWG1WGA,♾️💫♾️

we're here for you. ty for sharing. what i think imo is that alot forget that we are humans regardless of the knowledge we've obtained over the yrs. some days are better than others and its when we're in those moments that we should pull together as a family. most of us i believe have minimal families and this has become our new home and family. its nice to know that most of the time we can tell one another about our thoughts feelings and emotions here. i personally find au to be my comfort zone, even though i still find that some here still think that they are better than others. i hope your day is spent with happy memories and love. if not talk to us, we'll alwaus be here for you.

In response American Girl to her Publication

🙏 agree! and ty!

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Karla0109) can see their posts

She’s a good girl, loves her momma, loves Jesus, hubby and America too

My wish for you would to not to relive the 15-29 but instead just remember all the amazing happy times with your wife. God bless you. Sending many positive vibes and prayers.

She’s a good girl, loves her momma, loves Jesus, hubby and America too

In response Nugget Patriot to her Publication

I should have said not to have to relive.

(1) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

May God continue to guide and comfort you as your journey this life without your precious wife at your side. She is waiting for you and your heavenly reunion will be joyous. Hold fast to this future hope. God bless you. 😇