Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

This was earlier this month.

Is Antifa and BLM burning the place down now?

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

What i really want to know is what were the satanists tring to say with the guys during halftime with the jockstraps being used as masks?! I mean, WTF?

Grandma who is concerned about the state of the world for the children growing up.

Wow!!! Do you know when this was? Maybe it is the "rescue of the children found in the tunnels in DC".

In response Patricia Mason to her Publication

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

In response Patricia Mason to her Publication

I think so, too. All the ambulances. The swaying figure looks a lot like AOC faux crying at the Border Photo Op for the children in cages. Being trolled. Some say it could be MJ, but, wow... what a scene.

(3) Show this thread

MAGA Trump supporter; Historic Preservation; Genealogist; Survivor of The Great Twitter Purge of 1/8/2021 & Battle Honed; God Bless America

Michael Jackson hologram at 2014 Bilboard awards: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVUvWOESZLY

Richard Citizen Journalist live now on yt
https://youtu.be/PjnGnl4xojk

I SEE WHO THAT IS OVER THE CAPITOL! I KNOW HIM

I SEE WHO THAT IS OVER THE CAPITOL! I KNOW HIM

wife/grandma/great-grandma, love God, my country, my family and 45 is my President! I am vocal about my opinions (I think for myself)

looks like a holo of MJ at the Capital

I have a question. My sister taped the night of the arrests on 2/2/21 and after the arrests, there was a blue phenomenon over the wh after the arrests. Can anyone explain this or did anyone see this? She sent me the video but it is crappy but you can see the phenomenon nevertheless.

Grandma who is concerned about the state of the world for the children growing up.

In response Georgia Harley to his Publication

Please post your video!!

(1) Show this thread

OMG! lmao! love it!

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

😂🤣🤣 just looking at the fire trucks they look fake. The video wouldnt play. Once it started playing I seen the hockey player. What are we watching?

For my Family & a Better World. #WWG1WGA 🌏🌍🌎

In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication

😏Didn't realise she played hockey😉

(1) Show this thread

What in the world did I just watch? Is this for real?

Just an American girl excited for the future of the Greatest country on earth. Follow me or not, it is NOW a free country! God Bless America

LOL is that AOC in a hologram LOL

that's just too funny

what did I just see?

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

Getting? 🤣😂

euh 🙄quesaco ? ca brule ? 🥸

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! 🇺🇸🦅

I LITERALLY JUST POSTED THIS FROM HIGH ROLLER WHO'S BEEN DROPPING CRYPTIC LINKS. THERE'S LIKE 10 FROM TODAY. THIS WAS 1 OF THEM!

WHAT IN THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE? WHERE IS THE NEWS? HAVE THEY EVACUATED DC? HOW ARE PEOPLE NOT AWARE? PEOPLE IN THE AREA WITH A PRIVATE PLANE, ANY VISUAL INTEL?!

AU Digital soldier. Twatter escapee. Sovereignty is Supreme! Say hello....

In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication

Do you have those links to his there posts, please?

(0) Show this thread

Love animals, history, tennis, classic movies, politics

Michael Jackson. He was a friend of Donald Trump's. Michael wrote a song called "The Best is Yet to Come." Sound familiar??? How did Trump end his speeches after he was out of office? "The best is yet to come". Just a thought.

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! 🇺🇸🦅

In response Maria Theresia to her Publication

Don't get me started on MJ. Did you know he performed at EVERY President's inauguration since Caryer, except Obama's. He also had a lot to say about#pedo wood. Did that DJT/MJ video pop up in your feed too?

I'm convinced he's alive. I never go for stuff like that. That video changed it all. You can be anyone under these masks! He's gonna perform... it went on and on about their close friendship. They drop these leaks very deliberately. MJ hasn't popped up in my feed for years. Wasn't talking about him or anything...🙏
#tbiytc IS MJ ALIVE?💥QUE VIDEO!
#wwg1wga
https://youtu.be/wL38onKv-6w

(1) Show this thread

Proud American - Faith in Humanity - Indivisible Under God

In response JFK 2 DJT to his Publication

Thank you for the true video - I don 't know why people post untruth. are they any better than the media??????

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

In response JFK 2 DJT to his Publication

I appreciate your posting the un-enhanced video. The question for me is, who did the hologram and why?

(2) Show this thread

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

WTF was that?

mc escher's first action film

why does it say 6:02 am tomorrow morning kn the time stamp???

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

First thing that came to my mind was a demo of Project Blue Beam-

I stand with President Trump!! #JesusisLord #FightlikeFlynn

Do you remember about month ago they said there was rioting near Black Lives Matters Plaza and a guy staying in a hotel there showed us no one was out due to curfew? Plus all the cgi fireworks on new year's eve. Could all be related.

Christ follower. ✝️ Passionate Patriot. 🇺🇸 #TrumpWon #4MoreYears. Mother of only son whom I love. ❤️

Looks like their hologram got drunk..... 🤦‍♀️

Richard Citizens Journalist drove down there & there was nothing happening. You can find his video on telegram & probably twitter too.

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Redbird 4Texas to her Publication

so this is fake...??!!

In response Redbird 4Texas to her Publication

I follow Richard. I thought this incident happened on day one? 🤔 So none of the firetrucks, etc., were jamming the highway? If they're going to start feeding us deep fake news like this, now would be a good time to get rid of all TVs! That's Insane!

(2) Show this thread

comon man!
its just a movie!
get the popcorn, put your feet up and
enjoy the show .
the dark winter will soon be over.

Child of God ✝️. 🔥Wife 🚒 . Mother 💕💕❤️ . MomMom 💕 . WWG1WGA 🦅 . CULT 45 🇺🇸. Q 💥

Did someone sing Baby Shark and open the portal? WTH is going on? Freak show... it's like a train wreck and I can't stop watching.

where is the fence?

Earth Steward. Artist. Lightworker. https://t.me/DiedSuddenlyConnecticut

In response Mike Cherry to his Publication

This is on 1/6/21. View from AOC's office building. Fence wasn't up yet.

(1) Show this thread