#PromisesMadePromisesKept
Donald J Trump never stopped fighting for us
#WeThePeople will never stop fighting for you
love you to the moon
Sir
💓🙏🏻

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @DianAandDennis in this post can reply

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

This picture is absolutely remarkable!

I love Jesus, my Country, President Trump!

She loves her man. We do too!

I LOVE PRESIDENT TRUMP.I LOVE ALL OUR MILITARY PEOPLE.💕💕 🇺🇸I LOVE WILD DOGS.🐾LOVE ALL ANIMALS. LOVE Anonup.Com💖JFK.JR 💖I LOVE Q.

I agree with this tweet 100%. Best President ever. God Bless this Awesome Family.🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

8th Generation AMERICAN 🇺🇸PATRIOT, Navy Wife, Army Mom, Peds Nurse. GOD & JESUS🙏🌹Afghan Hounds! WWG1WGA 🇺🇸

ME TOO!!! ♥️🥰🌹🇺🇸🙏😎

Conservative living in Liberal Seattle. We need strong conservative voices so that our message can be understood by all. Empath .

i don't get it. How are we fighting for DJT.
The day after the election, a young gal called into Rush & was PISSED. She said that she was the only Poll Watcher under the age of 75.
My liberal friends in CT spent EVERY week for months, on the phone for hours, making sure that Democrat voters had rides to the polls- even before tha Georgia Senate vote.
wHAT are we doing, - DJT knows how to put his message across
How are we fighting for him - I want to know.

Trump WON // Tyrannical Governments are a "danger to public health" so why don't we remove that first. The vaxx is poison

So grateful for this magnificent man our beloved President, Melania, their family and everyone fighting to rescue our children.❤️ All plants, flowers and trees grow upwards from the dark, we need the darkness to grow. That is what is pushing us now. Sending love and strenght to all on the right side of humanity.

A little ditty about Jack & Dian~A🩰🦢#soundoffreedom #familyiseverything #godwins #jfkjr #saveourchildren #trumpismypresident

In response Gina PatriotMom to her Publication

🙏🏻💓🙏🏻
#ForeverFirstFamily
in our hearts

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA #Trump #Kennedy's #Q #Anons #JFK Fans 🙏🐸

This man feels like our own family and love him with all my heart. ❤️

A Nena concerned about the children 👩‍👧‍👦. Wife to retired submariner ⚓. Patriot 🇺🇸

So looking forward to the end, to be able to see and hear all you beautiful people together. I thank you all, from the bottom of my heart. I pray for all's safety. POTUS 45, Melania, you Diana, care deeply about the children, as I do. God bless everyone and our children. May God wrap his loving arms around all who have been harmed. May it give them comfort and strength to heal.
Thank you.❤

A little ditty about Jack & Dian~A🩰🦢#soundoffreedom #familyiseverything #godwins #jfkjr #saveourchildren #trumpismypresident

In response Nena Pam to her Publication

Godbless Angel ✨💓🙏🏻💞🌸

(1) Show this thread

She's got that whole purpose driven Warrior Queen save the world type of vibe. ❤ #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren

Love POTUS too! Miss him. ❤️🙏 #BestPresidentEver

Retired Clinical Laboratory Scientist, Medical Laboratory Technician. No mask, no job. Go figure. WWG!WGA! 😉🌴 Purged w/Trump.

🙏🌴🕯️🇺🇸

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Me too . . . these last two days were tough for anyone who loves him :)

It’s not what I know, it’s what I believe!! The plan was started by JFK and 45 is finishing it!! 🇺🇸🦅

Hardest working President, for We The People!!

ANdON ANdON We Go ~The Best Is Yet To Come ~ Family Is Everything ~ Mind/Body/Spirit Health

An abundance of love and appreciation for them both ♥️🙏🏼🕊

#Shiloh_ZemahBenYishai son of Solomon -King David; RabbisForAnusim FB, GETTR; Torah Codes House of David: YT,Rum; ZemahBenYishai: GETTR, FB

😉Thank you Diana, we love you and President#Trump and the people around you! Thank you for saving the world!
Can't wait for the ending cast & credits!
#Shiloh_ZemahBenYishai

Here to be part of the Great Awakening & to support President Trump. Raising awareness on health impacts of wireless microwave radiation.

❤️This is a gorgeous photo of them both. Beautiful moment.
Miss them both. 🙏

A believer in truth, love, and kindness!💞 Donald Trump, is my President! Trust the plan!🇺🇸❤️🦅❤️🇺🇸

Yes ma'am!! How could anyone not LOVE a man, rich in HEART!!❤️❤️❤️

The Best Is Yet To Come! Be kind, be happy, be strong. Genuine gratitude and love for all of my fellow patriots. WWG1WGA

Me too!