Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

God has your back Sir, I know it. You have millions of prayers sent your way every single day, to you, your family and all the Patriots who are on the front lines fighting for our freedom and saving the children.

In response Lily Morales to her Publication

God Bless All

(1) Show this thread

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

I pray for this man and his family every morning when i wake and every night before i sleep. I prayed for him years before i ever heard his name. Almost my entire life I have prayed for God to please, please send someone to lead us out of the darkness covering the world. When this man came down that escalator in 2015, the hair stood up on the back of my neck and I got chills. I felt like God was saying "Here he is.". That feeling has never left me.

A little ditty about Jack & Dian~A🩰🦢#soundoffreedom #familyiseverything #godwins #jfkjr #saveourchildren #trumpismypresident

My heart how I love this man, Our#POTUS45
#PromisesMadePromisesKept
Donald J Trump never stopped fighting for us
#WeThePeople will never stop fighting for you
love you to the moon
Sir
💓🙏🏻

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication
(20) Show this thread

Dad to 4, 1 in Heaven, Baylor Grad, Messianic * Pilot #JesusIsTheSonOfGod * #LifeBeginsAtConception #NoOneIsAboveTheLaw #StandAgainstEvil

Hello Boss President#45 then and#19 now!
~ WE LOVE YOU!
P.S. See you and your beautiful family on March 4th!
#SAVEAMERICA

Bibliophile . Knitter . Homeschool mom . Retired . CHRISTIAN . PATRIOT 🇺🇸

When I had Covid, I moped around the house in pajamas for four weeks, blaming China. My President (27 years older than me) wore suits everyday and never stopped working to save the world.

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

thats the covid pic

Truth seeker. Run everything through a BS filter - looking for the agenda. All media is manipulated - waiting for that to change.

Presidential Pen?

Love Jesus, love my husband, love America, love Trump, love Freedom! Rather old digital warrior, but full of patriotism. NO DMs please!

I miss my president so much!!

Better to live on a corner of the roof than share a house with a quarrelsome wife. Proverbs 25:24

Truly a father to our nation ❤️🙏😇

#MAGAFOREVER 🇺🇸#JFKJrLives💙 I LOVE MY POTUS ❤🇺🇸 #GODWINS😇 PATRIOT PARTY🦁🇺🇸 ANY Hello Darlin DMs = BLOCKED

My Boyfriend 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸❤💙❤💙❤💙❤💙❤

Jer29:11-13 I know the plans I have for U declares the Lord plans 4 prosperity & not disaster to give you a future & a hope... God Wins 🙏🏻

I love my president!🥰🙏🏻🇺🇸💪

RN❤️Mother❤️Patriot ❤️Love God🙏🏻Love My Country.🇺🇸WWG1WGA ❤️Trump

MY PRESIDENT🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

💖🤗💖

I am a proud mother of 2, wife of an honest God seeking man, employee of 30 years and I fell head over heels for my Potus ~ DJT !

😍 i miss u so !!

WE ARE AWAITING YOUR RETURN, PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP!!!🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

I LQVE Big Daddy Trump🕴️ 🇺🇲🐸 https://gab.com/Mhielovez_U

I love you❣️

I LQVE Big Daddy Trump🕴️ 🇺🇲🐸 https://gab.com/Mhielovez_U

I love you❣️

Love Trump, patriot, proud American, WWG1WGA

Red folders!!! Boom

Proud RAF Veteran. Used to think life was one big problem, then I woke up = it’s not ME, it’s THEM

I hope he knows, that we know what he has given up to make America and the world a better place God Bless President Trump ❤️

I got a lot to say! You can interact with my blog, see my books and art.

this picture of Prez DT is so touching to me. So solo screaming into the wind on a dark & stormy night. 🙏

Born after the Korean War in 1954. Lifetime Truth Seeker. PATRIOT. Researcher. Qfrom day 1. Censored. MAGA, love Trump! JFKjr Lives! US/SE

The love I have for this man is immense!

This pic is from when he had "#chinavirus" 🤣

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

#BestPresidentEver45 ❤️🇺🇸
He is still working tirelessly for us.
#TheBestIsYetToCome

God Bless POTUS19! God Bless America! #SaveTheChildren WWG1WGA!

#POTUS19 🇺🇸🙏🏻❤️

So much love for this hero. Beautiful picture thank you E.

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

i love him and miss him everyday 🙏❤️

We miss your public presence, big daddy T. 😢 Come on out soon! Anxious to re-elect you and get this show on the road. ❤️

I LOVE PRESIDENT TRUMP.I LOVE ALL OUR MILITARY PEOPLE.💕💕 🇺🇸I LOVE WILD DOGS.🐾LOVE ALL ANIMALS. LOVE Anonup.Com💖JFK.JR 💖I LOVE Q.

I thank him for everything he has done. He is a really Great man.He's also a very loving Person. I'm so glad he is our President. God knew he was the one for the job. I love President Trump so,so much.God Bless him and his Family.🙏💕🙏💕🙏💕🙏💕🙏💕🙏💕🙏