THE VIRUS.. is fake... oh believe me... they wanted a virus to cause massive death but their hand was pushed... remember when the house of Guatemala was "raided" back in Feb 2019 by the military in Los Angeles... mmmhmm they called it a military "exercise"... yaaaa.. ok... they do not do military exercise in civilian areas EVER.... mmmmmhmmm I wonder what exactly was in that container they removed sooo careful out of the House of Guatemala
video πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TuC9kaS15lc

I included a screen shot of them in hazmat suits carrying the object out .... see the video above πŸ”… 2 pics....

Only people mentioned by @Rugby369 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Mimi2) can see their posts

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’―πŸ’Ÿ our President Trump❣️

In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication

Wasn't this building scheduled to be pulled down just within a week of this happening?

Q is my favorite letter!!!!!! I love my country, I love freedom..and I believe in spreading TRUTH!!!

In response Gayle Storm to her Publication

look into the owner...lol πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

(1) Show this thread

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! πŸ‡±πŸ‡·β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ IFBAP πŸ‡±πŸ‡·β€οΈπŸ‡±πŸ‡·

Thought they removed a bio weapon?

Q is my favorite letter!!!!!! I love my country, I love freedom..and I believe in spreading TRUTH!!!

In response Evangelina to her Publication

this runs deep... why else would they be wearing hazmat suits...and many don't even realize what the real reason was for the container ship to be "stuck" in the Seuz Canal for that long of a time...and for google to block the view...mmhmm sooo much death and destruction was meant to happen...and people just don't get that.... we are very lucky right now... damn lucky in fact.

(1) Show this thread

I remember this well and thinking it was very odd for this to go on in civilian areas.

In response Paisley Park to her Publication

yes...and it involved several building with windows being blown out... this NEVER happens in civilian territory because of the seriously liability from death or injury... they have practices grounds for this...they do not need to be anywhere near a "live city" meaning with humans.

(1) Show this thread

Happily married ! Mother and Nana. God given truth seeker ! I love my county ! To God be the glory forever for always

I believe IPOT did a good report on that ..

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

Tom Girardi owned the Guatemalan House of Culture. He was also the attorney for NXVIIM. Dots connected.

In response Michele hoffman to her Publication

look at you go!!!! YESSSS!!!!!! awesome job at connecting the dots!!!!!! keep going!!!!

(2) Show this thread

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

MAJOR SYNC for me. Great work.

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

https://karenkingston.substack.com/p/the-nih-code-word-for-bioweapon-is?utm_source=post-email-title&publication_id=1103773&post_id=90257238&isFreemail=false&utm_medium=email

The VIRUS is very real.......
Actually - The BIOWEAPON is very real.
The pandemic - eh.. yeah.. we'll never know.
MORAL TO THE STORY - Don't inject humans' with Bat experiments......

In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication

this wasnt the virus they wanted to use..... do some research on the military exercise that l posted about and the container ship that was "stuck" in the Seuz Canal... their hand was forced...they were forced to release nothing more than a corona right..... l'm not going to sit here and try and convince you...those days are done for me...you will learn in time.

(1) Show this thread