Q is my favorite letter!!!!!! I love my country, I love freedom..and I believe in spreading TRUTH!!!

THE VIRUS.. is fake... oh believe me... they wanted a virus to cause massive death but their hand was pushed... remember when the house of Guatemala was "raided" back in Feb 2019 by the military in Los Angeles... mmmhmm they called it a military "exercise"... yaaaa.. ok... they do not do military exercise in civilian areas EVER.... mmmmmhmmm I wonder what exactly was in that container they removed sooo careful out of the House of Guatemala
video 🔻🔻🔻
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TuC9kaS15lc

I included a screen shot of them in hazmat suits carrying the object out .... see the video above 🔅 2 pics....

Only people mentioned by @Evangelina in this post can reply

Q is my favorite letter!!!!!! I love my country, I love freedom..and I believe in spreading TRUTH!!!

In response Evangelina to her Publication

this runs deep... why else would they be wearing hazmat suits...and many don't even realize what the real reason was for the container ship to be "stuck" in the Seuz Canal for that long of a time...and for google to block the view...mmhmm sooo much death and destruction was meant to happen...and people just don't get that.... we are very lucky right now... damn lucky in fact.

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication

I have thought how "lucky" we are since the 2016 election!!
It's truly an amazing time to be alive!
Thank God for the White Hats 🙌

(1) Show this thread