Q is my favorite letter!!!!!! I love my country, I love freedom..and I believe in spreading TRUTH!!!

THE VIRUS.. is fake... oh believe me... they wanted a virus to cause massive death but their hand was pushed... remember when the house of Guatemala was "raided" back in Feb 2019 by the military in Los Angeles... mmmhmm they called it a military "exercise"... yaaaa.. ok... they do not do military exercise in civilian areas EVER.... mmmmmhmmm I wonder what exactly was in that container they removed sooo careful out of the House of Guatemala
video 🔻🔻🔻
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TuC9kaS15lc

I included a screen shot of them in hazmat suits carrying the object out .... see the video above 🔅 2 pics....

I remember this well and thinking it was very odd for this to go on in civilian areas.

In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Paisley66 in this post can reply

Q is my favorite letter!!!!!! I love my country, I love freedom..and I believe in spreading TRUTH!!!

In response Paisley Park to her Publication

yes...and it involved several building with windows being blown out... this NEVER happens in civilian territory because of the seriously liability from death or injury... they have practices grounds for this...they do not need to be anywhere near a "live city" meaning with humans.