Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_G1uNMgNnWk

Ron DeSantis calls for grand jury to investigate Covid vaccine

Ron DeSantis calls for grand jury to investigate Covid vaccine - YouTube

Florida Governor Ron DeSantis has called for a state grand jury to investigate what he described as “crimes and wrongdoings” related to Covid vaccines.In a f...

Only followers of this user (@jolish) can see their posts

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

gotta love nightly comedy hour with Elon

Follow the rabbit
E.T opening scene

panic!! 🍿

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

yup . god and his army . if you see it frm their side we are def terrorizing them by mearly exposing what they REALLY do Satan is novfan of God’s

I don't know,
Is that supposed to be a bad thing?

Believea God IS, mom of 3, grandmother of 3, Trump supporter from the onset, advocate of the REAL CONSTITUTION, bad at technology!!

i dis not.laugh
I cringed. She is who teaches others...run!

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Some people are so rigid in their certainty of the matrix programming including staunch leftists, when the truth is laid out in front of them, are they going to suffer mental breakdowns? I don't see such rigid mindsets flexing and accommodating the magnitude of revelations coming out. What I see are Grand Canyons forming in the minds of some people.

The 4-6%?

#JusticeForTheChildren #releaseGhislaineMaxwellClientsList #BushKilledJFK #ThankYouAssange

caroline NO Bueno

Could you imagine if she actually came on this platform. Hearing us all praying for this one and that one praying for horses praying for cats and dogs. Yeah we are some bad ass praying terrorists. Who have never hurt not even feelings of anyone.

The use of the word "QAnon" instead of "Q" makes the PhD author of the tweet an uninformed dipsh** to all of us Anons and it makes the tweet sound ridiculous!

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

In response Ellen Nordlof to her Publication

what if Q is just an anon ? they woukd be QAnon 😂 who cares what they say ? 😂

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

In response Ellen Nordlof to her Publication

Exactly. Also, isnt the white rabbit AdrenoChrome? I think EM is getting ready to dump files related to that.

(2) Show this thread

ANdON ANdON We Go ~The Best Is Yet To Come ~ Family Is Everything ~ Mind/Body/Spirit Health

🐇

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

In response Tiffany R369 to her Publication

Now that is a cover!

(1) Show this thread

God in control. No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. Riding the wave of insane psyops

Caroline no Bueno in the head...thinking of her types reaction
when they finally see their commrades crimes of terrorizing
children

😁

Carbon based breather of air. Keeper of candles and minder of bridges. Coauthor of War!Sing

😁

🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

Traded wisdom for academia. 😆

Mom to Four Awesome Souls Western PA born and raised #godwins

put into Gematria, it comes out to 201 (Hebrew); other notables for 201 are Q Anon, Qanon, AU, Go Time, and Decode Pepe, For the English Gematria, Pleiades and Ncswic are found. Spicy!! Was that Elon's nod to AU?

In response Cee Bear to her Publication

wow cbear!!
youre right😂😂😂😂😂♥️

does that count@doqholliday ?

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

Booom! way to go Mandy!!🥰

Wife, Mom, Daughter, Sister, Aunt. Love my Country.

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

This is why we love you Mandy. Just the facts, straight on.

(4) Show this thread

Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

Wait till they actually poke the sleeping bear. This is foreplay. Its coming to their door. Boom 💥

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

you know who I think is gonna be very happy to read this ? Kanye West. ;) Elon sharing the heat .

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

Well…2023 is the year of the rabbit.

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

✝️⚖️🇺🇸 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

just this morning i figured out why my rn daughter and my son in law are giving me the silent treatment..... i said something about the fake fooking vax at Thanksgiving, gonna be a rude awakening for some.

#FreeTheTruth

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

In response Velvet S Angel to her Publication

Some will awaken, some will have a rude awakening.

(1) Show this thread

‘Patriots are rioters’.
Twitter said 2 years ago.
Whats in a name?

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Marijke Kamsma AU to her Publication

Pat
Riots
Patriots

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

Piled High and Deeper! Can she show us where it hurts?
GM VK