So this was the man in charge of Safety at twitter that suspended many of us for violating Twitters T&C. The pedo needs his house raided, all computers & hard drives seized.

Only people mentioned by @Nasty1 in this post can reply

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

In response nasty 123 to his Publication

What a POS

This is sick/evil P.O.S. need [their] necks stretched

This is sick/evil P.O.S. need [their] necks stretched

Aussie Patriot. Nasty1 on twit-ta . I walk my own path, share my own thoughts & my own digs.

In response Tazz 1776 to her Publication

Yep. Its the only cure for their sickness

(1) Show this thread

Оче наш, који си на небесима, да се свети име Твоје, да дође царство Твоје, да буде воља Твоја и на земљи као на небу

Now that's a red card. Death penalty.

youve missed out " theres nothing better than having pizza in work, makes me think of what pizza i'll have after work" and, " l love pizza and pasta all around my face"

youve missed out " theres nothing better than having pizza in work, makes me think of what pizza i'll have after work" and, " l love pizza and pasta all around my face"

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

I wish somebody would release all of pedophile Jack Dorsey’s posts the communist that didn’t go to China but to gitmo. GRRRR ... this is the REDLINE

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

I am at the point where I am getting physically sick from seeing all of this filthy chit. I Understand it is a necessary evil. One would think after all these many years it would get easier to digest. Not for me.. it's getting worse.

Prayers for the normies.. one tiny aspect of all that is about to unfold will be enough to Rock their World. How ever will they deal with the whole ugly ball of wax.

Did you try to post this on Twitter? I looked but couldn't find it.

Aussie Patriot. Nasty1 on twit-ta . I walk my own path, share my own thoughts & my own digs.

In response Momma Bear to her Publication

👍I did just did now.

(1) Show this thread

Pedo needs his head bashed in.

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

These people are disgustingly sick

Gonna be a lot worse info exposed.

pig
sicker than hell

🐷

WOW... so.... when does he start assuming room temperature?

Christian, Truth Seeker, Patriot, Married, 72, Texan, #WWG1WGA

He needs to go to Gitmo with the other traitors!

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

Amazing work by WH to monitor [them] and gather all evidence while [they] thought [they] were untouchables

Believea God IS, mom of 3, grandmother of 3, Trump supporter from the onset, advocate of the REAL CONSTITUTION, bad at technology!!

wow, no words

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Daphne. Jesus is my homeboy.🌻

In response Malika Vogelsang to her Publication

Amen!

(1) Show this thread

And this is the FBasses❗️🤨

How many people that voted Against Trump
think Child Abuse is ok?

That is where we are at.

The Big Mean Tweeter Man is Exposing Child Abuse

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

Make the proof about this pedo pos rain!!

🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

Such confidence in posting knowing powers were proctecting them. No more!!! Everyone of them will be held accountable.

In response God Wins to her Publication

Exactly 👍

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

Such confidence in posting knowing powers were proctecting them. No more!!! Everyone of them will be held accountable.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

This is crazy Nasty. I can't believe how brazen these people are.

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Chrissy Teigen, Patton Oswalt, Rainn Wilson, Courtney Cox, etc. all did the same

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Yeah, they seem to have known that they were protected from the Law,, but how things have changed.

(2) Show this thread