Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Divine, Eternal Being having a human experience ♥️ Patriot God bless 🇺🇸 Jesus Christ 💞 Unconditional Love🐾 🐾

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

BRICS Bank

Egypt has officially become a member of the New Development Bank (NDB) of the BRICS group of major emerging economies, the country’s government announced on Wednesday.

The NDB was established by BRICS (Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa) in 2014 to finance infrastructure and sustainable development in member states and other emerging economies. Since 2016, the bank has invested in multiple projects, including $7.2 billion in India alone.

December 8, 2022 > https://www.rt.com/business/567847-egypt-joins-brics-development-bank/

BRICS

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Someone is preparing for riots. Glad to see martial law is coming.

Riot season is in the summer…

✝️God Wins🇺🇸MAGA🤗Jr. Lives🐸WWG1WGA❤️

Tearing down their stronghold, brick by brick.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Once In A Lifetime ☀️ God Wins

BRICS 😊

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response Awakened __T to her Publication

TRUMP VS THE DEEP STATE DEMINIONISTS

If Trump became an All-Star Wrestler He Could Call Himself "BRICK SH*T HOUSE. He could Taunt the Deep State with Comments Like:
"C'mon Man, Take Your Best Shot! Nothing Can Stop What is Coming!
All in All, You'll Be Just Another Brick in My Wall!

(1) Show this thread

We are building a strong foundation.
This shit will never happen again.

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

If this isnt just a comm....we might be in for more antifa???? Ugh

wego.social/DownScale | https://truthsocial.com/@downscale

In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication

That's what I was thinking. the mysterious pallets of bricks that just so happen to show up, while there's no construction going on, right where ANTIFA is about to start rioting.

(1) Show this thread

where?

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

BRICS??????

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

maybe antifa stocking up

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

build the wall in more ways than one

BRIC

RN. Grateful. TEAM Q. PATRIOT. Vintage clothing and antique aficionado.

I am pretty sure embedded mil knows where these jerks are stockpiling.

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

Antifa getting ready for more distractions??

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

Not sure which way VK is pointing.

I stock = 77
Christ = 77

Watermark =110
Elon Musk = 110

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

If this is not a comm and there really are bricks being distributed. then it looks like time for a Patriot Pick-up Patrol to load 'em up and move 'em out. 😇

In response Davy Crocket to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

🙏🙏🙏. Dedicated to Truth wherever it leads...😎

uh oh, ANTIFA???

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

The “BRICS” wall means more than we know.

First Squawk@FirstSquaw

ARGENTINA, EGYPT, IRAN, SAUDI ARABIA AND TURKEY POSSIBLE ENTRY INTO BRICS DISCUSSION CAN BE EXPECTED AT THE NEXT SUMMIT

8:42 PM · Jul 13, 2022

Hopefully this time, citizens will stop cowering to street thugs and fight back. The police is only as good as the politicians allow them to be so how many trust politicians to protect them ?

God loving Patriot who wants to learn and share the truth!

Brics - 51
Timestamp - 149
14:12:06 - 149
Thanks Q team, I needed this.
Q51
Dear Patriot.
We hear you.
We hear all Americans such as yourself.
The time has come to take back our great land.
The time is now.
Rest assured POTUS is backed by the absolute finest people alive who are all dedicated to the eradication evil and corruption from the US/World.
Find peace.
God is with us.
God bless and be safe.
-The WH

Restored Republic!

Followed Q from the beginning, thank you to Dave at X22. WWG1WGA UK Patriot

Build Back Better

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

🦃joining?

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Choice A:
Well here we go again, we all know what this means.
Perhaps all of the Anons around the country that are seeing these being set out for mob use soon could report in so that we know what cities will be attacked?

Choice B:
The BRICS nations are bringing together the Gold-backed monetary system leading the way for the flip by the White Hats while the world is distracted by all the disclosures.

Choice C:
Both A and B

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

They wont go down without a fight!

Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

B - with a twist !

(3) Show this thread

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Rebuilding ?

Must 🐝 coinky Dink

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

(2) Show this thread