Topical Ivermectin Spray should be in
every First Aid Kit!

In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication

Pricey ivermectin there...even with the "deal".

In response Momma Bear to her Publication

It would be really cheap to make your own spray.
Someone offered a recipe of veterinary IVM paste and
Isopropyl alcohol to make a spray. The longhurstfarms spray has an added lubricant that absorbs into the skin quickly and disperses well in the alcohol. Don't know what it is, though. Maybe mineral oil, maybe coconut oil?
I like the convenience of the ready made spray. Although pricey, it has saved me grief from gout attacks, even wasp stings!
Did you know parasitic wasps like vespula wasps have parasite eggs in its venom?

I wondered how we might make our own spray. I would guess coconut or mineral oil would help. Did not know about the wasp parasites. Big yuck! Also did not know ivermectin helps with gout. Will have to tell my brothers as they get hit with it every once in a while. Thanks for the info!

When I feel a gout attack coming on, I immediately spray the area, usually a foot, with the topical spray. The attacks seem to come on starting in the early evening. Spray really well, the whole foot, rub between toes, and when you go to bed stick your foot in a grocery produce baggie and tie it up. Respray during the night if needed.
Be careful walking to the bathroom at night! Don't slip and fall!
Sounds stupid but it actually works! Very little pain if any when you get up in the morning.
I think in time it will be proven that gout (gouty arthritis) is caused by parasites.
Be sure to tell your brothers. They can share the cost of the spray.
40 bucks apiece is chump change when you consider the grief avoided.
🤔🐸👍

Wow...thanks for the info! I am wondering if actual "horse paste" from the tube might do the job also...? Seems it would be more concentrated than the spray. Also would be cheaper...however, as you said, Longhurst price would be chump change just to avoid the pain and amount of time one is out of commission. I know one brother would probably pay double to avoid it.

Only people mentioned by @ur1spark in this post can reply

Do it! It works!
Christmas presents!
Merry Christmas!
🐸