Topical Ivermectin Spray should be in
every First Aid Kit!

Pricey ivermectin there...even with the "deal".

In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @ur1spark in this post can reply

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

In response Momma Bear to her Publication

It is pricey

Mom 4 boys, 2 Army Vets. MI Grandma to 9 Wife 40 yrs GOD Family Country... I Truly miss the Good Old Days when life was Simple. less HATE

In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication

59.95 upper right shows it...

2 pics

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

I see everything except the price. Did I miss it?

In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication

Upper right picture...$59.95 per bottle. Or buy 2 get one free.

(1) Show this thread

It would be really cheap to make your own spray.
Someone offered a recipe of veterinary IVM paste and
Isopropyl alcohol to make a spray. The longhurstfarms spray has an added lubricant that absorbs into the skin quickly and disperses well in the alcohol. Don't know what it is, though. Maybe mineral oil, maybe coconut oil?
I like the convenience of the ready made spray. Although pricey, it has saved me grief from gout attacks, even wasp stings!
Did you know parasitic wasps like vespula wasps have parasite eggs in its venom?

In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication

I wondered how we might make our own spray. I would guess coconut or mineral oil would help. Did not know about the wasp parasites. Big yuck! Also did not know ivermectin helps with gout. Will have to tell my brothers as they get hit with it every once in a while. Thanks for the info!

(1) Show this thread