Topical Ivermectin Spray should be in
every First Aid Kit!

Only people mentioned by @Oleendee in this post can reply

Communism is a dystopia. Capitalism is a utopia. Also learning to be multilingual :)

In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication

My uncle passed away two years ago from taking the covid bioweapon. He also had numerous health issues and had heart issues in the past. My 13 year old niece got one dose then did Femben. One week later, she's much better. I have an aunt in her early 70's who takes shots like it's nothing

In response Kali Krause to her Publication

It's a puzzlement. Maybe soon we will know what really was going on with the vaccine batches. I thought they were mostly saline and harmless.
Also read that Trump's vaccine had IVM and HCQ.
And a small amount of the bad vaccine got sneaked in.
I don't know.

(1) Show this thread

Servant of God, persuer of the truth, Patriot, dog breeder. WWG1WGA (Please don't follow me if you are looking for a romantic hookup)

My friend, her grown son and her husband all got covid. She and her son rubbed a drop of ivermectin pour on for sheep on the back of their hands, and in three days they were well. Her husband refused. He ended up in the hospital a week later, and put on a vent. Died two days later.

Break free of the illusion. We are Light! 🌟 Time to soar! 🎶❤💫 Pro: men & women with souls. Unity & peace among us.

In response Myra Raney to her Publication

Proves some will die before admitting they are wrong.

(1) Show this thread

REMEDY FOR GOUT (GOUTY ARTHRITIS)

This post that could help gout-afflicted anons got lost in the comments.
This Longhurst Farms Ivermectin spray really works against gout attacks.
It won't cure gout because the parasites that cause gout will regenerate and come back.
Do all the right things.
Maintain an alkaline diet.
Drink a glass of water with a tsp. of baking soda on an empty stomach first thing in the morning. You can add lemon juice to the water.
Drinking coconut water and lemon water is helpful.
Skipping meals can trigger an attack so foregoing fasting isn't a bad idea.
I always carry a bottle of this spray with me
just in case.
I got stung by a vespula wasp and the Ivermectin spray got rid of the sting. Found out that parasitic wasps have parasites and parasite eggs in their venom!
I believe someday it will be proven that gout is caused by parasites. Ivermectin works and it is a parasiticide.
Shame on the Medical Industry for hiding such a simple remedy!

“One cannot love without suffering, or suffer without loving.” Saint Gianna Molla

Lydia, is this safe for children, 2 and 8? How much would you apply? Thank you!

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

This reminds me of the time I ordered HCQ from
frontline doctors. I didn't know the price until I got to the website. No thanks. There's a Tractor Supply right up the road.

In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication

Tractor Supply sells Hydroxychloroquine?

(1) Show this thread

Pricey ivermectin there...even with the "deal".

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

In response Momma Bear to her Publication

I see everything except the price. Did I miss it?

In response Momma Bear to her Publication

It is pricey

(3) Show this thread