Elon is acting like we did on Twitter.

Did you ever see this coming?

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

No one did im going with that answer

Still holding the line. Proud to be one of VK's first followers! Glad I listened to my gut! #Trump2021 #[they]fooked

😜Nope! But I Do remember VK saying he liked Elon, which confused me at the time.

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

vk and elon sound alike going back a while . its a language thingy .

Well this has come up twice for me today. I wonder who it is for?

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

In response Telesia Birdwell to her Publication

Not sure who it's for but with all we've learned, that last name takes on a whole new meaning. I can't even take it seriously 😂

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

In response Telesia Birdwell to her Publication

Thanks for the laugh 🤣🤣
That was great ROFLMAO

(2) Show this thread

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

He's kind of Anons Emissary

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

nope

I'm a God loving Patriot, Prayer warrior, Mom of Four ❤️ and Gma of several ❤️ WWG1WGA 🇺🇲🦅🇺🇲🦅 TRUMP WON!!

Not me! It's an interesting show for sure. Still on the fence about him tho. 🤔

Patriot. MAGA Momma. I just want Honesty in politics not to be an oxymoron & criminals prosecuted. Happily married to The One.

No not at all. I'm still cautious with him. I'm grateful that he's shining light on some needed areas, but I still don't fully trust him. I hope he is genuinely on the side of good.

To learn/Find The Truth On Everything

nope...Many twist and turns impossible to try to figure out until the movie is near the end until the time is right then more and more gets revealed..
simply Amazing time to be alive ❤🇨🇦

No, not at all until he was going to buy it. And even then I thought the sale would take at least a year or two.

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

nope....

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

Nope.

Plus, it is a great setup.

He has 122 M followers and he can't be suspended.

🤣🤣🤣

Honestly, no; and I wonder if it is really him sometimes.

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

:) Yes, I dis see this coming :)

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

God bless you Kiki !!!

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Not the part of him buying Twitter but I knew when VK kept mentioning him about 3 yrs back that he would have a big part to play if we could keep his handlers at bay.

Christian Patriot seeker of truth and justice #savethechildren

NOPE!!

God, Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot, digital warrior, American State National, Common Law lady.

Just trusted the pkan.

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

Not at all!

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

My SF east bay suburb is going to abandon their Teslas daily as this progresses. 😂

In response Rabbit Roulette to her Publication

can you imagine if they had bought one of the houses too.

(1) Show this thread

Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...🍿🍿🍿❤️🇺🇸

lol he must follow some of us...
he has gone full Anon...but not as an Anon... lol
he is pretty fook'n bad ass !!!
especially right now like super bad ass!!!
so if any of us didnt see it we are now!? lol
not jock riding but for real for real
Elon and DJT w/(anons/military) will be going down in history for being legendary greats of humanity...like real serious shit they are doing... on the real... like biblical shit bro!!!
world hasn't gone into full shock yet!!
kinda like eating shrooms and waiting for it to kick in...😂
hold on tight everyone we are about to hit the first hill of the rollercoaster!!!lol

QPatriot 💥FINAL BATTLE! ⛈️🌪️🌟A New World ahead🎉🌟🙏🏼 GOD BLESS the USA, Trump, Q team and the WH Military! 🙏🏼✨🌟

In response Donny TheProphet to his Publication

😂😎👊💥🍿

(1) Show this thread

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

Elon is us and And in all intents purposes we are Elon until he release us from AU.

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@Blackout_1221) can see their posts

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

the minute he said he was buying twitter

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

WHEN BLACK HATS ARE REPLACED WITH WHITE HATS LOTS OF 2.0S RUNNING AROUND

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

#plottwist 🔥🎇

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

Every Land of Oz needs it's Wizard.

#ItsCurtains

Small town girl from Alabama that bleeds Red, White and Blue! #WWG1WGA #America1st #FightBack #FightLikeAFlynn

It is GREAT! Ive got my sunglasses 😎 and popcorn 🍿