I asked for help today. 555. My destiny number! Q! However, I believe that maybe the day when the world will change is coming soon. Soon there will be a peaceful world free from suffering and disease. I thought that if I asked for help, they would arrange it sooner. There is anxiety about illness, and sometimes my heart breaks. But I live with hope for a bright future. Thank you very much for your kind comments.
Everyone at AU is really kind. This is a special place. Thank you.

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ’ž

ARIGATOU๏ผ๐Ÿ’žโœจ๐Ÿ’–โœจ๐Ÿ’ž

Only people mentioned by @Angelfeather555 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@DivineHeart369) can see their posts

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response Angel feather555 to her Publication

sending prayers for you angel feather 555 a great master number, you should be on the lookout for miracles, message from guardian angel about grace, kindness, salvation. be careful whom you trust๐Ÿ’–

My Twitter account was suspended. I don't understand English. I can speak Japanese only. BUt I want to know The world. I enjoy outsiderโœจ๐Ÿ’–โœจ

In response Victoria Walters to her Publication

Thank you๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ž

(1) Show this thread

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

๐Ÿ™โค๐Ÿ™

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 33 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ•Š๏ธGod bless you, Angel.๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ Dear Heavenly Father, please wrap Your loving and healing arms around Angel. Give her the love, comfort, healing, strength, courage, wisdom, guidance, and peace she needs. Please help her with whatever is ailing her and heal her completely. Please let her know that You are with her and guiding her pathway with Your light, Father. Let her know, how much she is loved. In Jesus' name, I pray. Amen.๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ

My Twitter account was suspended. I don't understand English. I can speak Japanese only. BUt I want to know The world. I enjoy outsiderโœจ๐Ÿ’–โœจ

In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication

Thank you for your kindness. Thank you๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ž

(1) Show this thread

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

God Bless You ๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ

In response Whites QWall to his Publication

Thank you๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’ž

(1) Show this thread

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Happiness Is Strength!

Prayers for you now!

In response Silver Cat to his Publication

Thank you๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’ž

(1) Show this thread

Sending Love and healing in the name of Jesus๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’™

In response Kelly Loeser to her Publication

Thank you๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’ž

(1) Show this thread

Luke 17:21 ๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿธ #FamilyIsEverything

Prayers for you ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ

In response New Years Day to her Publication

Thank you๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’ž

(1) Show this thread

Truth seeker. Mother. Save the children. Much Light&LQVE***TheBestIsYetToCome WWG1WGA 11:11

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜‡โค๏ธ WWG1WGA

Thank you๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ž

โœจWWG1WGAโœจ

(1) Show this thread

FJB .......Trump is my President

Sneding prayers ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication

Thank you๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ž

(1) Show this thread

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning๐Ÿ’š๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ’š...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

๐Ÿ’š๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ’š

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Prayers from Nana for what ever you need hun to give you good health and joy every single day. Love you!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Thank you for your prayers and kindness. Thank you๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ž

(1) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

I love seeing 555 too
Mahalos
loving spirit

#WWG1WGA #TRUMP4EVA #SAVEOURCHILDREN#GODWINS

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿค—