VK on TS. 6:58 pm est P658 “FREEDOM DAY FREEDOM_”
Caps 26 P26. 2 photos

Only people mentioned by @5Never_Give_Up5 in this post can reply

In response Sergeant Shultz to his Publication

🤣🤣🤣

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

what I want to know is why he keeps stealing Luggage ??

Castlerock Entertainment

Sure does look like him!!! LOL!!!!

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

Holy motherballs.

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

🤣🤣

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

🤣

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

amazing maybe true lol

(3) Show this thread

I remember that this is part of the "initiation" - to become queer publicly ... but to be put into office? Steal luggage and flaunt the contents .... he went as far as he could to conceal his identity and become as unattractive as possible. Bearded-lady circus vibe.

I will not be surprised if it´s true .

In response Malika Vogelsang to her Publication

or a wannabe, or a clone...
The bottom line,
for this newly appointed "Civil Servant",
& also w/ Dr. Levine,
is they are SO preoccupied w/engaging in
these BOUNDARY-BENDING (if not VIOLATING) GAMES that their "professional accumen" is languishing, relatively UNDERVALUED to the DOLTS that have promoted them & I'll reserve commenting on overall performance, except to say PA had to correct its COVID VAXX stats downward by ONE MILLION doses @ one point, so divorced from reality has the helpfulness of "Public Health" services been in PA🙄.

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

In response Malika Vogelsang to her Publication

Literally NOTHING surprises me anymore. Not that it doesn't freak me out, but hells to the no it doesn't surprise me.

(2) Show this thread

You are so right

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Wow he looks just creepy as shit!

Ya'll I think Gene Decode is right.
I actually saw a demon on tv today. idk who she was or who they said she was but all I saw was demon.

And I dont mean she looked mean or she was acting like not a nice person, I mean I saw the demon in her right off the bat, I was so distracted that I dont even know what they were talking about.
I have seen reptilian ones on there before but have really not noticed any demons before. Real demons not just ppl acting like them.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Matt Daemon was always a great actor, acting the creepiest. I believe you about the demons. Two years ago, someone posted over and over - a post that she was trying to prove that someone at the burning riots was a demon. After seeing that post several times, I saw the demon. May Jesus always protect us from what we see and will see.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I agree, I've seen them too, (in person) and its so distracting its hard to listen to the conversation ... and I esp don't want the demon to know I've seen them, for self preservation.
Its weird ... the person looks the same but there is a HUGE distortion that is very alarming ... I just want to get away from them asap.

(2) Show this thread

Matt Demon

God. Family. Country. Truth seeker. New grandma!

Well, he WAS on Epstein’s flight log so totally possible that he’s being made to play a role like this!🤣🤣🤣

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

😂 Omg! I can’t not see him now!

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

😂 I thought that the other day & was looking for the perfect pic to collage & got sidetracked so didn't share it. Can't wait for the movie credits to roll 😂

Hate corruption and greed. Expose it all and end it

55 - retruths=the end
188 - likes =17

We share very few sentiments with our government.

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

just saw valiant thor post, shocked but makes perfect sense, hostage makes deal

Matt Demon

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

♥️God, Family & Love Animals, Trump Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏Here to Learn, Share and Help Wake Up Others💖WWG1WGA

VK Nailed it Again....🤣🤣

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

In response Elizabeth Griff to her Publication

Lol!!! Love this!! ❤️

(1) Show this thread

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

Oh my God you’re right sure as heck looks like him. Crazy.

Canadian patriot who raises miniature dairy goats. Card Reader, Empath, Intuitive. WWG1WGA. @Metaphysfarmer on twit/×

im sorry,who is this SUPPOSED to be if not damon/plemmon or whatever his name is

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Former ‘Liberal Sherpa’ of Fox News Arrested, Charged With Kidnapping and Financially Exploiting Her Mother

https://resistthemainstream.com/former-liberal-sherpa-of-fox-news-arrested-charged-with-kidnapping/?utm_source=newsletter1

Patriot, MAGA, WWG1WGA, Veteran, Digital Soldier, Organic Farmer, Beekeeper. The Great Awakening is upon us, preparing for the Golden Age.

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Tranny...Adams Apple.

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

what a Sadistic DEMON BITCH! Whatever this thing is, it has no Soul, just an Adams Apple! It needs to be Shot and Hung for treating its Mother like an Animal! 😡😠😱😢💩💩🔥🔥🔥

(4) Show this thread

Оче наш, који си на небесима, да се свети име Твоје, да дође царство Твоје, да буде воља Твоја и на земљи као на небу

Are you serious? That was my first thought when i saw that picture in the dress from a meeting in France

Defender of FREEDOM. We are entering A BRAVE NEW WORLD. Yes, there will be labor pains.

I can see it

#WWG1WGA #TRUMP4EVA #SAVEOURCHILDREN#GODWINS

😂😂😂

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Maybe?