🇺🇸🇺🇸55🇺🇸🇺🇸. Suspended 11 times on Twitter, 8 on FB. Twitter @5Never_Give_Up5. https://truthsocial.com/@5Never_Give_Up5

VK on TS. 6:58 pm est P658 “FREEDOM DAY FREEDOM_”
Caps 26 P26. 2 photos

Only people mentioned by @Patriot_iss in this post can reply

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

what a Sadistic DEMON BITCH! Whatever this thing is, it has no Soul, just an Adams Apple! It needs to be Shot and Hung for treating its Mother like an Animal! 😡😠😱😢💩💩🔥🔥🔥

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Cathy dupler to her Publication

You know what, I didn't notice the Adams Apple. Another one bites the dust.

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, MAGA, WWG1WGA, Veteran, Digital Soldier, Organic Farmer, Beekeeper. The Great Awakening is upon us, preparing for the Golden Age.

Tranny...Adams Apple.

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response My Watershed Moment to his Publication

Someone just brought that to my attention. I guess I'm so used to seeing Adams Apples on "women" that it is now "normal"

(1) Show this thread

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

Lizard.

In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication

And a tranny.

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

it looks like a man...

💖We are all God’s children.💖

In response Dottie French to her Publication

A guy for sure, living a lie.

In response Dottie French to her Publication

I guess "she" is a he - Adams Apple

(2) Show this thread