🇺🇸🇺🇸55🇺🇸🇺🇸. Suspended 11 times on Twitter, 8 on FB. Twitter @5Never_Give_Up5. https://truthsocial.com/@5Never_Give_Up5

VK on TS. 6:58 pm est P658 “FREEDOM DAY FREEDOM_”
Caps 26 P26. 2 photos

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Sergeant Shultz to his Publication

Wow he looks just creepy as shit!

Ya'll I think Gene Decode is right.
I actually saw a demon on tv today. idk who she was or who they said she was but all I saw was demon.

And I dont mean she looked mean or she was acting like not a nice person, I mean I saw the demon in her right off the bat, I was so distracted that I dont even know what they were talking about.
I have seen reptilian ones on there before but have really not noticed any demons before. Real demons not just ppl acting like them.

I agree, I've seen them too, (in person) and its so distracting its hard to listen to the conversation ... and I esp don't want the demon to know I've seen them, for self preservation.
Its weird ... the person looks the same but there is a HUGE distortion that is very alarming ... I just want to get away from them asap.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @akalaurel in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Generica - WE ARE ALL ONE VOICE, click on at the bottom under it