Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

3 images

US Navy veteran, live in caregiver for my 99 yo Mother, Nana and Great Nana

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Revelations 21:
"But for the cowardly and unbelieving and abominable and murderers and immoral persons and sorcerers and idolaters and ALL LIARS, their part will be in the lake that burns with fire and [e]brimstone, which is the second death.”

God said ALL LIARS - not just a select few.

I LOVE hat verse and use it a lot to talk about the seriousness of being cowardly / fearful. When I tell people the first in the list of those going to Hell is The Fearful, they are in shock. It has red-pilled a few who would rather put their heads in the sand about "all the EVIL happening around us!"

My Daddy taught us to not be afraid-- mentioning God said it to all of His leaders: "Do not be afraid!" And we really got it when ready, that David (the Shepherd Boy) RAN toward the giant, when everyone ran away from him. And our Mom taught us the song: "Dare to be a Daniel!" He acted the correct way, even though doing so helped him to get thrown into the lion's den!

The people who have done such great evil to those who are the most vulnerable, as well as all of us, have been put on notice by this verse! God 'ain't playing' when it comes to His little ones: "It would be better that mill-stones be tied around their necks... than to harm ne of the little ones!"

In response Brandy Molina to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Lexi_Hightower in this post can reply

US Navy veteran, live in caregiver for my 99 yo Mother, Nana and Great Nana

In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication

You are so correct. This is not a game with God. He will judge each soul according to the deeds recorded in the books. The only thing that will matter on Judgement Day is this - Is my name written in the Lamb's Book of Life? Nothing else will be of any importance.

Lover of God, my husband & children, parents & siblings! Writer; musician-composer, Family Counselor; Patriot, Thinker who connects dots

In response Brandy Molina to her Publication

And YOU are also very correct! Thanks for your response! -- I know my family when I hear/ see them speak the TRUTH! It has power and strength of conviction!

With the signs of His coming multiplying in real time, I desire to remain "sober, vigilant, because our adversary, the Devil, walks about as a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour!" By God's grace that will NOT be me, Jack! The 'fear of the Lord' is a real thing!

My Dad used to tell us to "endure hardness like a good soldier!" which was wonderful advice / admonition for us. It set us on a path to not be afraid! bur rather, somewhat fearless! I made it a point to only FEAR GOD, and I have observed, that all other fears have to bow to the Almighty!

BTW ... Thanks for your service to our Great Nation! ~ AH

(1) Show this thread