This was on October 6, 2021.

Know one thing, they will fail. They will fail badly, for eternity. No coming back from this. You've chosen the wrong side.

Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

Red pilled since the 80's - Been waiting for this a long time! - Biblical!

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

that Satqnic bs needs torn down down asap and the portal it opened needs sealed!!!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

She is like the Queen of evil!
Like everything else in existence satan and his demons take yet another good thing and make it evil.

All things, imho, can be used for good or evil.
The satanist corrupt a God made natural crystal and make it into something evil.

Let's do add them to:
Rabbits
Pandas
Pizza
Goats
and let's not forget humans.

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

I knew that I stepped into a hornets nest when I noted the link between Sebastopol, CA to sister city Chyhyryn, Ukraine. Former Mayor Robert Jacobs is awaiting trial on child sex abuse charges. The town also boasts a sizable crystal store in a new location that is impossible to miss. These are some of the most Trump-deranged people in America. When I attempt to engage many of the people here around anything rational more often than not their eyes glaze over. Possession? Gavin Newsom has also visited this tiny town. Why? My guess is that we're about to find out.

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

I 🙏🏻 we see justice done too Johnny

ANdON ANdON We Go ~The Best Is Yet To Come ~ Family Is Everything ~ Mind/Body/Spirit Health

In God we trust 🙏🏼

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

yep israeli president too, lots more to happen

Canadian patriot who raises miniature dairy goats. Card Reader, Empath, Intuitive. WWG1WGA. @Metaphysfarmer on twit/×

Crystals can be programmed with intent. Crystals function through piezoelectric properties when touched or squeezed. i work with crystals regularly but there isnt enough money in the world to get me to touch these.

In response 17 Joyful Goats to her Publication

Satan is the great deceiver and will use all beautiful things to trick us or scare us, but God's creations are made for us to enjoy. In Jesus' name, I rebuke Satan's (imagined) power over any and all of God's creations.

(1) Show this thread

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

Each Crystal is home to a Demon.

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication

I believe it depends on what you believe in, if you feel they are, then that is what you get! If you believe in God, Jesus, and Mother Mary, then no worries or fears. Do not give into FEAR! Trust youself!!!

Crystals also can help heal, and much more!

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication

Keep in mind if you believe in med beds and healing, those crystals are going to be useful in the aid to all that healing! Many med beds are crystals, sound, and light energy healing!

(4) Show this thread

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

OMG now these crystals from Maria Abromovitch are demonic and evil cause she is a satanist, so maybe crystals take on the vibes of the person, evil is as evil does♥️

plethora of evil

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Out of conflict, Comradeship is borne.

i know a guy who can fix that ...

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

🤮"Performance artist" -

♛💙 Daughter of the King 💜♛ 💫 ⚔ Warrior of the Living God ⚔ 💫 🐸 Digital SoIdier 💻

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

🤦‍♀️ I can't with this guy. smh
I believe Tesla received dowloads of information from higher intelligent beings (good beings).
Everything is energy. Positive and negative.
I have many crystals in my home and have not had a any problems. I am fully divinely protected :). I do know people can program a crystal for negative use. Which is probably what MarinaB did in the above video.

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I'm not an "object" person. I am a frequency resonates with me person. There is no object in my house I can't let go of. It's not like we take any object with us when we leave this world.

(67) Show this thread

Red pilled since the 80's - Been waiting for this a long time! - Biblical!

Why am I getting bad vibes about those crystals?

In response JAde Roiste to her Publication

my belief from observing is hollywood character joins illuminati gets access to "diamonds" made from human remains from satanic rituals they participate in. they wear the diamonds as trophies. i am seeing a lot of 'eye' or pyramid diamond pendants. symbolism will be their downfall.. they throw it in our face thinking we will NEVER know the truth as we are brainwashed. anyone agree w me?

In response JAde Roiste to her Publication

Me to......WITCHCRAFT!

(3) Show this thread

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

I would not go near that wall - who knows what that devil has done

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

I cringed for the Crystals 😨

Only followers of this user (@CBear) can see their posts

In response Cee Bear to her Publication
(1) Show this thread