Only people mentioned by @Time4U2Know in this post can reply

Formerly DOE Q Cleared Patriot and a proud Veteran of Great MEME War of '16 Re-enlisted in 2020. WWG1WGA!!! #DigitalSoldiers

In response Time 4U2Know to his Publication

Well this would be hard for the Dims to swallow LOL!

My country says UK and honestly, I wish it said USA to match where my heart and soul is. #WWG1WGA

That's a NO...Another position, YES but not Pres or V.P

Greenville SC Trump 19th President of the USA

well ivanka a pres and you vp. i like that for 2028. Trump will have him time

MAGA since the gold escalator, Q since 10/28/17, exposing occult for > 2 decades. Truth sets us free. Learn to let go at nolabelsnolies.com.

She's just the kind of person who could trick people again. She's a decent speaker like Obama. she's done nothing but talk, like Obama. we must learn from our mistakes.

In response Cathy Eck to her Publication

Finally, someone with a brain in use.
Geez...when I read that statement she made, I just about fell out of my chair over the insane thought of a social media character becoming president, when she has nothing under her belt in management, at all.

People going for crap like this, need to grow up, or be risking if they even have the ability to raise children when thinking is this lame.

(1) Show this thread

Digital Warrior Patriot Trump 2020 Prolife Pro Military

Sorry Candace, We want Pres Trump Back!

Love and Peace to all my brothers and sisters of the world.

good luck with that. something stinks.

"Just" a Housewife Sorry i don't answer DMs

I would vote for you, but first Trump. You will be ready AFTER that, when you expand your fight for the people. This is NOT a criticism...I absolutely LOVE you. I am 100% behind your fight to free American minds from mental enslavement. But then your focus should shift to much broader for your run to be viable (and beneficial)
❤✝️

Christian 🛡Women and children safety instructor 🛡Patriot WWG1WGA

she thinks its over
she isnt paying attention
give her some time
new baby sleeplessness

Just a John Lockean girl in Canada, waiting for the DS to fall.

My take - Candace is much too young and full of herself.

Only followers of this user (@JazzyMama) can see their posts

Patriotism runs deep in my blood; my ancestors fought in wars since the Revolution to preserve FREEDOM. Victory or Death! #WakeUpAmerica

WE ALL LOVE AMERICA.

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

She has her attributes but - No.

you need to fix the Voting issue first🤔Diminion Machines😏

👉 find me here! https://linktr.ee/petahjane

No coincidences!

They tried to bury us, [They] didn’t know we were seeds

Shes awesome-We talkin 2024?

They tried to bury us, [They] didn’t know we were seeds

In response Kairos Lion to her Publication

I may have to do more research, after reading the posts...

(1) Show this thread

Her actual history and Bernie bro beginnings is highly highly suspect . The gift of gab does not qualify you for President . Then again , there are many here in comments section that clearly voted for Obama . This is a controlled opposition puppet whose eyes watch you closely for your reaction and tell the story of who she is . Underhanded fake patriot Part 2 . wake up America . She’s a fake actress . Should be obvious to a nation of movie goers . What ? one slap with Obama wasn’t enough ?? Rinse and repeat and WATCH her eyes . Constantly watchful eyes . The tell of the Lie .

FYI👉🏼MARRIED=TAKEN=NOT LOOKING! REAL PATRIOT=TRUMP IS MY PRESIDENT🇺🇲🦅 truth seeker, Heaven bound! Jesus is KING

In response Diane Bachman to her Publication

oh wow, now i want to watch her. I listen to words, but i watch their movements and body language and eyes, the pace of their talking. now i need to watch her.
That traitor obummer almost but voting wasn't near the first time, i got clued in by watching some Generals talk about him and what they spoke of disappeared forever could not find their speaking that follwing week. i started realizing what the tv was doing then, tweaking the narrative and deleting important information about them. Then the idiots voted him in again. but now weve learned he never won LEGALLY AND HONESTLY both times 😡

(1) Show this thread

Defender of FREEDOM. We are entering A BRAVE NEW WORLD. Yes, there will be labor pains.

I will proudly vote for Candace Owens. A VERY good choice to lead Our Great Country into the future. President Trump deserves to live his golden years knowing that he saved the entire World. IMHO of course.

In response Ann Holden to her Publication

A bozo clown operative to Lead our country ?? why ?? Because she’s black ?? Ever heard of Obama and controlled opposition ?? She is a 🤡actress chosen by [them ] for her talented ways in manipulating people like you . Wake up ! We don’t need this Person to lead the local ice cream shop much less our country ! A Collosal Lie courtesy of the Deep State .

(1) Show this thread

Contributor for The Republic Post Informer, a Division of ON-AIR Media U.S. https://gab.com/UnrealCJT https://wego.social/CJTaylor

Yeah, wouldn't go that far Candy...

Only followers of this user (@17_Psalm) can see their posts

In response 17_ Psalm to her Publication

Exactly !

(1) Show this thread

Im sticking with Trump 👍🏼

It's not about me it's about US, all of humanity! 💖🌏

@realcandaceo has both a brilliant mind and soul! I will support her whatever path she is led to!!! She is an authentic light! 💖

#GodWins,1221,WWG1WGA,♾️💫♾️

Why not? Shes a very intelligent passionate Patriot. She could do many great things. Imo...

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Heard about this site from Santasurfing. I am a Clothing Designer & Fit Officianado:. Going on deep dives, hitting head Rabbit Holes.

I think that spot will be taken by DJT, JFK JR, Ivanka, Possibly G Flynn and others before it come to her.

Digital Warrior Patriot Trump 2020 Prolife Pro Military

In response Having Fits to her Publication

Don't Disclude Mike Pompeo!!!!!

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

(.)

That would be great. An accountable, honest Patriot and you have my vote!

is she by any chance related to MLK?

um shes a good public speaker but not president material

Owner/operator of Patriotic Professional Windows(window cleaner). MAGA

I would never vote for her.

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

Trump is the last President.

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

In response white light to his Publication

Biden is the last President of the US Corporation.

It's not about me it's about US, all of humanity! 💖🌏

In response white light to his Publication

Trump is the 45th President of the U.S. Corporation and 19th President of the Constitutional Republic. Biden was the last instilled in the Corp. by forceful takeover. Nevertheless last and past of the Corp.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/about-the-white-house/presidents/

(2) Show this thread