So Candace posted this earlier...

MAGA since the gold escalator, Q since 10/28/17, exposing occult for > 2 decades. Truth sets us free. Learn to let go at nolabelsnolies.com.

In response Time 4U2Know to his Publication

She's just the kind of person who could trick people again. She's a decent speaker like Obama. she's done nothing but talk, like Obama. we must learn from our mistakes.

Finally, someone with a brain in use.
Geez...when I read that statement she made, I just about fell out of my chair over the insane thought of a social media character becoming president, when she has nothing under her belt in management, at all.

People going for crap like this, need to grow up, or be risking if they even have the ability to raise children when thinking is this lame.

In response Cathy Eck to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Atom_Eve_GOD in this post can reply

Formerly DOE Q Cleared Patriot and a proud Veteran of Great MEME War of '16 Re-enlisted in 2020. WWG1WGA!!! #DigitalSoldiers

In response Atom.Eve GOD to his Publication

Yet comparatively speaking, she would be somewhat better than this POS. Just sayin'

Not even in the subject matter.

(1) Show this thread

MAGA since the gold escalator, Q since 10/28/17, exposing occult for > 2 decades. Truth sets us free. Learn to let go at nolabelsnolies.com.

In response Atom.Eve GOD to his Publication

Yep I felt the same, like Obama 3.0.