Thank you for the prayers frens! 🙏🏼 It has been a horrible day for my daddy. 😢😢😢

He is out of surgery and has been moved to ICU. He lost a lot more blood this time, and needed a transfusion. The artery from the graft failed in every way possible and had to be removed completely and the new lower jawbone created from the bone removed from his leg has no blood supply to it now and is dying and has to be removed during ANOTHER surgery on Sunday or Monday. That will be surgery number four, which will essentially remove everything that was done during the first 12 hour surgery two weeks ago. So he is back to square one except now he will have no lower jawbone on one side of his face and they have to cut a chest muscle out now and attach a "pec flap" that will be the side of his face. Praying this graft takes and he doesn't have a 3rd vascular failure. Everything went so wrong today. The suffering he has been thru is beyond words. My heart hurts, can't stop crying. 😢

Only people mentioned by @Jennja in this post can reply

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

Jenn, you are in our thoughts and prayers. God bless you thru these very difficult times. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

In response Debra Schuber to her Publication

Thank you! 🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

🙏 Dear Heavenly Father please place a hedge of protection over Jennja’s dad and bless him beyond measure. In Your Mighty and Precious Son Jesus Christ’s name I pray. Amen ❤️

Your the rock in his situation 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Oh my goodness. Our medical system is so deficient. Praying for the MedBeds to arrive soon so you dad will receive true amazing healing.

So sorry for his setback. Sending prayers!!!🙏❤️

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

Be strong, through everything, praying for you and your father.
🙏❤️🙏

Wife to my best friend 26 years❤️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.🙏🏻🙏🏻🇺🇸WWG1WGA,NCSWIC🇺🇸❤️🌻

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️

🙏💔💔💔🙏

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

😭
All I know is love hurts. But we wouldn't want a life without it.
🙏❤🙏

I am so sorry you and your family are going through this! My heart aches for you all, especially your Dad. 💔

Continued prayers up for you all!! 🙏🏻☝️❤️‍🔥

🙏❤️🙏 sending prayers for comfort and healing!

🐸 #FamilyIsEverything MAGA. MEGA. FALL CABAL. I LOVE THE STQRM. PATRIOTS UNITE. POPCORN READY! Q. SAVE OUR CHILDREN. WWG1WGA

🙏

My dad went through some awful stuff. He had one bypass and got a staph infection. They debrided his chest and removed bone and left nothing to protect his heart. During that they cut a hole in his heart which left him bleeding out for 3 days. A miracle that he survived they said. They took a stomach muscle and attached it to his heart. 30 liters of blood later and 8 weeks on life support he left the ICU for rehab and lived for 12 more years. They said he would never speak again, he did. Keep believing and keep yourself encouraged. God Bless and I am praying for you!

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

In response Telesia Birdwell to her Publication

Wow, what a miracle story, thank you for sharing! ✨🙏🏼✨

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Telesia Birdwell to her Publication

Praise Jesus! God’s miracles are real.

(2) Show this thread

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

🙏😤🙏

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

im so sorry my friend, i will be praying he and his family, well, you all will not suffer endlessly.

Woman of God, believe in common sense, love the USA, and also PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!

So sorry he is in pain and having to go through so much. Praying for a successful surgery this time around. It is hard to see the ones we love suffer.

Father God, please bring this family to peace through your love and comfort them during this ordeal. Please guide the Dr's hands and hearts during the Patriot's health challenges and bring him to health again. We ask this in Jesus name.
Amen

My full name in Gematria=The Best Is Yet To Come~A robin red-breast in a cage puts all of Heaven in a rage~ Born in the USA/Live in `Q`uebec

🙏🙏🙏🙏

✝️⚖️🇺🇸 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

Prayers up for you and your dad, so very sorry 💝🙏🏻

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

God - Family - Friends - Dog - Country - "Those (good) who know, cannot sleep"

This is beyond imagination. I am so sorry for your dad and your family. Find a bit of peace nevertheless. 💜😢🙏