WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 TRUST THE PLAN

VK
#truth

George Soros
11:42AM Eastern

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

In response sercorimo ... to her Publication

Nobody.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

By the grace of God, George Soros' plan will not be completed. We are restoring our nation to its original divine foundations, as a Constitutional Republic with Judeo-Christian values. Praise God Almighty!

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

I'd say im terrified of what "the end" entails. the "movie" came to life with the covid shots and hasnt stopped reaching outside the movie screen on this. if these are all just actors, they shouldn't be able to do this.

In response memes matter to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @ADDiQt in this post can reply

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response ADDiQt *** to her Publication

I think, the agenda2030 has been in the making for a 100 years(+)
,from there a quote from T comes to mind:"why do something for more when you can do it for less (?)"
i gather whitehats could not stop the agenda but infiltrate
JFKs irregulære warfare I think details this, splinter [them] from the imside and out, like [they] have yet God wins,man makes plans and God laughs
With the agenda neutralized yet operational, several things are procured as i view it,just thoughts now...i think the awakening is pretty much on tracks, casulaties in war is unavoidable,but to secure is key so information warriors was in place to breach censorship and reach as many as possible with facts and deprogramming anythings,memes
much to cover...if your interested in my take i can share but for now blablabla😅☕