Pay attention to what your children are saying....
“Soon everyone will know everything by Xmas.”

Only people mentioned by @patty888 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Treetone) can see their posts

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

In response Patty Malek to her Publication

I LOVE this. Thank you so much for sharing it. 😀

I see this has got a lot of likes and repost, but I've never seen this one before, interesting.
very nice post

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

Beautiful

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

This is just another verification that the switch will be flipped by the end of this year. Don't forget that President Trump promised us a very Merry Christmas, and he's been great at keeping his promises.
Im very intuitive about many things, sometimes bordering on ESP, and I've felt strong vibes about this Christmas season since July. The Q clock ran out around the beginning of November and that may have been the original target date, but something delayed it.
Everyone needs to think positive and make it happen. We are at 80% Awakening. Let's push it over the finish line!

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

In response David Treciak to his Publication

ANEN, let’s pray for it, let’s manifest it, let’s vibe it up. The crew clock was extended I think through March 2023. I guess they always have to leave wiggle room in the event of moves countermoves. We’ll probably see a ton of false flags in the near future.. God bless and keep up the good fight.

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

In response David Treciak to his Publication

Agreed. Thursday I experienced a shift. I have been blessed with the gift of discernment and a sixth sense if you will, going on seven years now. The children know, they are the light bringers.

(2) Show this thread

Saved by Grace, God Family Country .

❤️❤️❤️

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

🙏🏻✨❤️My little Grandson asks me about spiritual things

dog & cat rescuer, animal advocate, Patriot, MAGA KAG WWG1WGA

Prayers for that baby. God Bless

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

I believe these children have been coming here at different timelines. I believe vaccines were used not just to enslave us further but to diminish our true selves and abilities. I know this because of events I experienced in my childhood and through some of my adult life.

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

😃🥰🤩

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

What a great Mom for listening to her child.
A great story

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

thank you for sharing that . psalm 8

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

When my son was little he used to talk to my Grandmother in heaven...would come tell me what she said. One time I couldn't find a recipe, so he ran to his room and sat on his bed and started asking her...came back and told.me what to do. The little ones know so much more and are in tune.

And I said, “Here am I. Send me!" 🕊

My 4 yr old niece told me last month,
this one stuck with me it was so cute;
She said, "There's ghosts, but if we turn on the light or we're in the light they can't see you but if it's dark they can see you so don't hide in darkness, it's safe in the light."

In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

Beautiful and wise.

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

Remember that episide of the Xfiles, where Mulder finally finds out what happened to his sister, and all the other children.. in starlight...

(4) Show this thread

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

HOLY WOW!!!!!

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

I Spoke with My Daughter's Spirit BEFORE She was Born, when She was "Deciding" which Parents She Would Chose. The Choice was between her Mother and Me and another Couple in Indiana.
She Spoke through Her Mother while Her Mother was Sleeping.
The Simplicity and Beauty of Her Sol made me Cry and I said: "I Hope that You Choose Us." And She Did!
We Named Her ANANDA, which is the Equivalent of the Holy Spirit in the Hindu Trinity. Ananda Means "The Peace That the World Needs."
She Will Be 33 Years Old on February 11th, 2023!

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana has been hearing the some of the children recently born and ones to come will remember more and more about past lives instead of forgetting everything.

BTW:
This lady is the EXACT COPY TWIN! DUPLICATE!
of my son in laws niece that he and my daughter adopted.
Wow!

very intuitive

very intuitive

very intuitive

sounds like my son when he was ages 3-12yrs old

now he has a combination of great wisdom + intellect

ill be glad when he goes back to how intuitive he was at young ages. 🙌

it will be amazing! 😇

listen to the “littles” 🥰

Daphne. Jesus is my homeboy.🌻

I always ask my children what they think before I ask other adults.. this right here is why!

excellent video! Merry Christmas!

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

Oh my gosh I got double goosebumps. Maybe she’s a lightworker thank God.

oh brother

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

Not related to now, but I have a friend who’s child, also at age 4, told her “I knew you before I had skin”. That was many years ago and has always stuck with me.

I believe every word this woman is saying.

The truth is setting the world FREE! WWG1WGA

I felt chills at that last part, when she said she remembered everything about everything and soon everyone else will too. I believe it. Praise & glory to God.

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

FROM THE MOUTHS OF BABES

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

FROM THE MOUTHS OF BABES

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

fascinating

Loyal patriot, part of the movement to fight medical tyranny, govt corruption, child trafficking & human enslavement. #WWG1WGA #GodWins

I believe that, trust the children. God bless.