Any instruction manual how to declare yourself as Sovereign Citizen?

Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

This is what I used. https://app.statenational.us/

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

LOOK UP J ELLIOT GOULD POSTMASTER OF THE WORLD

All i know is that i woke up one morning in an alternate universe & i want out. i can joins ur flock plz?

anna von reitz has this info somewhere on her website and it's available via internet search, but I'd include her name in the search as i find her worthy of trust (you may find that you have a different opinion). also, she makes it clear that "sovereign citizen" is the wrong term - "american state national" is correct. apologies that i haven't got the links you need bookmarked to send but it should be fairly easy to find through Anna's info

In response ADDiQt *** to her Publication

wow. i wanted to do this today.

In response ADDiQt *** to her Publication

wow. i wanted to do this today.

(2) Show this thread

I don't recommend the Darryl Brookes method

I don't recommend the Darryl Brookes method

Mikki has talked about it too. This was the only one I had saved. She has more on her channel. Just don't know which ones they are.

https://rumble.com/vye0yc-arise-shine-for-thy-light-is-come-and-the-glory-of-the-lord-is-risen-upon-t.html

I am an Ultra-Maga Air Force Veteran , 100% Trump Supporter. Been following Q from day one, never gave up, and never will! MARRIED!

Only followers of this user (@Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

I believe that legally that you have to declare yourself as a Sovereign Being as a Citizen of the Universe.

PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
(1) Show this thread