As an ordinary human being, with no access to classified anything, it feels like I am living through the “Moron Edition” of awakening. Our job is to put together the “Imbecile Edition” for those still struggling to be a proper moron.

The vastness of one’s ignorance becomes overwhelming at times. The full picture is beyond they mind’s ability to comprehend.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

The real, true 40,000 ft. view is a rare achievement. Especially for us mere mortals with some peculiar "junk DNA". The full picture is beyond the Beyond....

Have I not commanded you? Be strong & courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged" #Silentnomore, #Truth #nofear

I just said this 10 minutes ago out loud to my mom for the first time. You summed up exactly what has been on my mind. Sometimes just knowing someone else feels what you feel helps. Thank you Martin.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Martin, you have a way with words and a great sense of humor!
Oh and you take awesome photos too! Keep doing you! We are lucky to have you on our side!

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

My head hurts daily.

😃💙🔥👍

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Awakening is good. Being awake? 🤨

Yeah, well, I guess they’ll have to be fast learners. 👍

Ouch, some of you AUs were pretty hard on Martin.
It all gets to be too much every now and then for any of us. Makes us want to just scream out loud. But because screaming, in our society, is considered a little bit nutty, we resort to other means... we curse, we name-call, we write, we withdraw, whatever works best for us. Take it easy everybody....take a deep breath.

Amen! Exhausting!!

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

Its a hall of friggin annoying ass mirrors

ready to take a sledgehammer to ALL OF THEM

fooken circus sideshow over here

Hiker-Kayaker-Bicyclist-Paddleboarder (⊙﹏⊙✿) life➭the way I see it, posted here ☯︎_0️⃣social.creditz

i beg to disagree ...

i think the fact our minds can't comprehend the depth of all this evil says volumes about us

i don't WANT to possess a mind that understands all this

imbecile & moron ? i defer to innocence and the rejection of

(notice i differentiate between mind and brain)

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

In response Nunya Effin Bizness to her Publication

We were dumbed down and are now awakening to that fact. If you cant handle being labeled as such, maybe youre not in the right place. We must remove emotion from this and look at it subjectively.

(1) Show this thread

Spot on post!

Finally glad to know I haven't been crazy all these decades.....found my people!

even more astonishing are the morons who fancy themselves superior due to holding advanced degrees

Agreed..i was reflecting on this yesterday. And it seems like at times..the more I seem to learn, the less I actually know!

Just a Husband to a beautiful wife and Dad to the greatest two turdburglars in existence. We love our country and our God. Ready 4 END!

I'm still an imbecile, been working on it for over 20 years,...

Finally glad to know I haven't been crazy all these decades.....found my people!

In response edawg2362 CEB to his Publication

no one on AU is in the imbecilic category merely by virtue of the fact we are HERE

(1) Show this thread

Aussie Patriot. Nasty1 on twit-ta . I walk my own path, share my own thoughts & my own digs.

No matter what truths we expose nor how many facts that we post , some will never awaken nor believe what we have shared.