🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

🙋‍♀️ Hi Ya’ll :)
I am starting at least a 48 hours fast this evening around 5-6 if anyone wants to join :)
🙏God Bless & I 💖 You♾♾ :)

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

Started muh Fast a little early 😎:)

Completed muh Fast :) 48 hours 44 mins ✅💯😎
I’m gonna complete a 72 hours fast before 123 :) 😎🥳 & continue on muh 16:8 Fasting Plan :)

Gonna be GLORIOUS❤️ Co-Chair @ Memetrunk.com

Nice work!! I ended at 36 hours because I had done 5 hours of shoveling snow and plowing and felt like I was going to pass out. Would love to do a 72 hour at some point soon. Go you!!!❤️

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response Sarah Connor to her Publication

wow thats great too♥️

Only people mentioned by @Sarahconnor in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Sarah Connor, click on at the bottom under it