🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

🙋‍♀️ Hi Ya’ll :)
I am starting at least a 48 hours fast this evening around 5-6 if anyone wants to join :)
🙏God Bless & I 💖 You♾♾ :)

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

Started muh Fast a little early 😎:)

Completed muh Fast :) 48 hours 44 mins ✅💯😎
I’m gonna complete a 72 hours fast before 123 :) 😎🥳 & continue on muh 16:8 Fasting Plan :)

Only people mentioned by @KiKiLove1111 in this post can reply

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Hit me up when you do your 72, I will do another one with you.

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

I will :) 🙏

(1) Show this thread

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

Go Kiki! 🙌🏼❤️

In response New Years Day to her Publication

🙏❤️Thank You Fren💙🙏God Bless You🙏❤️ I ❤️ You♾♾

(1) Show this thread

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

Good for you! I read that hibicus tea is very beneficial during intermittent fasting, if one goal is to lose weight.

Where are 800,000 missing kids? I Am the Living Witness To Shane Browning…Q

17|44

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

wow great♥️

Only followers of this user (@Gohdee) can see their posts

Gonna be GLORIOUS❤️ Co-Chair @ Memetrunk.com

Nice work!! I ended at 36 hours because I had done 5 hours of shoveling snow and plowing and felt like I was going to pass out. Would love to do a 72 hour at some point soon. Go you!!!❤️

In response Sarah Connor to her Publication

Whoa! omgeee! 5 hours of snow shoveling & plowing! 🙏God Bless You Fren🙏 YOU are Amazing!!! 👏👏Proud of You🙏🙏🙏 ILYSM♾♾♾
I just gotta check my schedule & have no dinners planned or Christmas events… I’m gonna figure it out & then post it so maybe we can do it together muh Fasting Fren 🙏💖

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response Sarah Connor to her Publication

wow thats great too♥️

(2) Show this thread

rock on kiki 😎

🙏✝️💥👍😃❤️