🙋‍♀️ Hi Ya’ll :)
I am starting at least a 48 hours fast this evening around 5-6 if anyone wants to join :)
🙏God Bless & I 💖 You♾♾ :)

Only people mentioned by @KiKiLove1111 in this post can reply

Oh I just saw your post now, pity, it´s too late now right ??? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Did you fast 48 hours ?

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

In response Malika Vogelsang to her Publication

Yes, I did complete it :) I am going to be completing a 72 hour fast before 123 :)🙏 I am going to post on here before I do it :)
🙏God Bless You & Yours🙏 Much Love 💙♾💖

(1) Show this thread

We the People 🇺🇸 Knowledge Is Power✨ God is a frequency tune in 🔊 God Wins ❤️

I must be vibing the same fast vibes with you. Finished mine yesterday. Starting the Ivermectin for a full moon tomorrow. Feeling goooooooooooooooood! 🙏🏼☀️🤍❣️

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

:) Noice Fren!!! :)
ILYSM ♾♾♾
🙏God Bless You & Yours♾♾💖♾💙🙏

(1) Show this thread

does one marg dis me???
yikes.

In response Eowyn 777 to her Publication

?

(1) Show this thread

Started muh Fast a little early 😎:)

Completed muh Fast :) 48 hours 44 mins ✅💯😎
I’m gonna complete a 72 hours fast before 123 :) 😎🥳 & continue on muh 16:8 Fasting Plan :)

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

(2) Show this thread

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

I did mine this week, my next one is next week. Rock on, beautiful! 🤗

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

NOICE Fren 🐸
🙏Proud of You💖
I am doing the 16:8 fasting plan & then every 2 weeks at least a 48 hour fast :) I 💖 it!
🙏God Bless You 🙏
I 💖 You♾♾

(1) Show this thread

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

Having our Thanksgiving tonight. Not a good idea for me. Good luck with the next 24 hours.

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

In response Lincoln Mom to her Publication

Whoops 48 hours.

(1) Show this thread

Gonna be GLORIOUS❤️ Co-Chair @ Memetrunk.com

./sync🙂
Was planning this also. Let’s GO!!

In response Sarah Connor to her Publication

YaaaY Fren :) 😎🐸 NOICE!
I 💖 You♾♾♾

(1) Show this thread