🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

🙋‍♀️ Hi Ya’ll :)
I am starting at least a 48 hours fast this evening around 5-6 if anyone wants to join :)
🙏God Bless & I 💖 You♾♾ :)

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

Started muh Fast a little early 😎:)

Completed muh Fast :) 48 hours 44 mins ✅💯😎
I’m gonna complete a 72 hours fast before 123 :) 😎🥳 & continue on muh 16:8 Fasting Plan :)

Gonna be GLORIOUS❤️ Co-Chair @ Memetrunk.com

Nice work!! I ended at 36 hours because I had done 5 hours of shoveling snow and plowing and felt like I was going to pass out. Would love to do a 72 hour at some point soon. Go you!!!❤️

Whoa! omgeee! 5 hours of snow shoveling & plowing! 🙏God Bless You Fren🙏 YOU are Amazing!!! 👏👏Proud of You🙏🙏🙏 ILYSM♾♾♾
I just gotta check my schedule & have no dinners planned or Christmas events… I’m gonna figure it out & then post it so maybe we can do it together muh Fasting Fren 🙏💖

In response Sarah Connor to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @KiKiLove1111 in this post can reply

Gonna be GLORIOUS❤️ Co-Chair @ Memetrunk.com

We have a long driveway and hubby was out of town (he usually clears snow with the tractor). So it was me with the good ol snow blower and shovel! Yes, please keep me posted with your fasting plans, always more fun doing it together!