Only people mentioned by @PatriotSam7 in this post can reply

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

Don’t tell nobody = TELL EVERYBODY!

#Trump2023

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

Shhhhh…

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

You’ll. LOVE. How. This. Movie. Ends!

Student of synchronicity and predictive programming who sometimes says "哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈" Felixtheblack.Cat

I still think we should keep people guessing. Confusion can prove useful at this stage of the game.

Dutch Anon. My English writing is limited 🥴....

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

5 stars above RUM
RUM = 52
5 Stars below 02

5:5 and/or Q55

52 + 2 = 54

Q54

Nov 02, 2017 2:39:41 PM EDT
Anonymous ID: zGyR4tyi No. 147646606
"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response Whites QWall to his Publication

PS: And 54/45=POTUS 45, and that Scripture definitely applies to him, as he is "God's David," as Kim Clement has said. :)

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

PS: And 54/45=POTUS 45, and that Scripture definitely applies to him, as he is "God's David," as Kim Clement has said. :)

(3) Show this thread

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

Hahah! Cool!😍 Thanks!😊🌻

(1) Show this thread

Woman who loves God, my family, & my country, as well as Freedom lovers worldwide. Not here for followers. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

And....just as expected, [they] are stealing the Georgia election again...at least for now.
May the arrests begin swiftly.

#Boomerang incoming??

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Beth Angel McPatriot to her Publication

Saw votes reduced on the fox news count banner for Hershel Walker.

In response Beth Angel McPatriot to her Publication

something has to give……😐

(6) Show this thread

Jan 1 isn't soon enough. now would be great. we could sit back and catch the rain of tears.

In response Jackie Piddle to her Publication

❤️

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

promise I won't tell

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

01/27 - 12/7

lmao just picturing him

In response Courtney Webster to her Publication

🤣

(1) Show this thread