"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

To President Trump... Hahah!

5 stars above RUM
RUM = 52
5 Stars below 02

5:5 and/or Q55

52 + 2 = 54

Q54

Nov 02, 2017 2:39:41 PM EDT
Anonymous ID: zGyR4tyi No. 147646606
"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @QTip75 in this post can reply

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response Whites QWall to his Publication

PS: And 54/45=POTUS 45, and that Scripture definitely applies to him, as he is "God's David," as Kim Clement has said. :)

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

Yes! For some reason I never saw the mirror of the number 54 in that respect. Nice you pointed that out to me. Fully agree!

(1) Show this thread

PS: And 54/45=POTUS 45, and that Scripture definitely applies to him, as he is "God's David," as Kim Clement has said. :)

😯 I just said that Scripture out loud today... ❤️ Synchronicity! 😍