Asking for prayers tonight. I've been fighting this cold and ear infection for two weeks now. I would love some relief. Thabks in advance. πŸ™

Only people mentioned by @Pissedoffpatriot0179 in this post can reply

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

In response Pissed Off Patriot to her Publication

arm & hammer I swear by this stuff. Constant sinus infections. Haven’t had one since I started using it. Great for allergies also. try to find the extra strength with euchre. all natural πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

BEND YOU HEAD DOWN AND ADD A CAPFUL OF HYDROGEN PEROXIDE IN YOUR EAR FOR 4 MINUTES.
IT WILL BUBBLE KILLING GERMS AND THEN BEND YOUR HEAD BACK TO RINSE IT OUT. WORK WONDERS FOR ME.

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

Sending you a prayer Patriot, God Be With You!
Make sure you find a natural remedy, please!

Pissed off Patriot through the first plunge. Madhatter made it back. I love United We Stand. Very intuitive and empathic. #WWG1WGA

In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication

You anons are my natural remedy with God!

(1) Show this thread

Try olive oil and a clove of garlic. warm it up in the microwave for 10 sec. put in ear, make sure cooled down. push downward from your ear to your chest along the side of your throat where your lymphatic system is. it will drain you lymphadics. works every time.

Luckiest proudest mom and wife.

Sending healing orayers. hope you feel better

Also black seed oil, swab it also, not just taking internally but that also, swab it in your nose, burns first time, not the second day, bout third day me a while back and a fren, third day handled it, where others were struggling....

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Don't use a q tip, its your nostrils, just apply with a clean finger and wash your hands, I been thinking bout what the fk might be on even their "q tips" think about it. NOTHING they make is good. FOR us.

(1) Show this thread

Also black seed oil, swab it also, not just taking internally but that also, swab it in your nose, burns first time, not the second day, bout third day me a while back and a fren, third day handled it, where others were struggling....

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Just burns for a few seconds, first time, a lil, depending on pain level...I guess...but WELL worth it...verify purity of your source.

(1) Show this thread

Ginger 1 tblsp
Tumeric 1 tblsp
honey 1/4 cup
cayenne 1 tblsp
take a spoon of the mix morning noon night

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Try these things:
Vit C and D
Quercetin
Zinc
Adequate hydration with alkaline water
Gargle with 50/ 50 water and peroxide
Flush ears with 50/50 water and peroxide
Dip q-tip in peroxide and swab slightly inside nostrils
Get natural Vit D from sun
Rest
Healthy diet
Drink tonic water that has real quinine mixed with juice
Drink teas such as dandelion, tumeric, ginger, echinea, etc.
Mild exercise in fresh air, deep breathing
Hope this helps πŸ˜‡πŸ™

πŸ™πŸ•―πŸ™ We are praying that your cold and ear infection gets better. πŸ™πŸ•―πŸ™

πŸ™πŸ•―πŸ™ We are praying that your cold and ear infection gets better. πŸ™πŸ•―πŸ™

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

πŸ™ Prayers full of love.

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

sending prayers and love

God loving American seeking truth and freedom. Will never back down to demons!

Praying you get some relief. Have you tried heating up some castor oil and putting it on a cotton ball for your ear? It works wonders.

QPatriots1776 = MAGA PATRIOT that loves AMERICA! LOVE GOD! #WWG1WGA / #TRUMP2020 - #TRUMPWON Telegram: @Qpatriots1776TRUTH: @Qpatriots1776

You can put Colloidal Silver inside your ear and it will get rid of the ear infection

I hope you feel better soon.

Sending prayers.πŸ™

Please try this chiropractic lymph/sinus drainage technique.

I swear by it and have done it for over 10 years.

https://youtu.be/0KQYXVjjpio

πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away πŸŒŒπŸ’œβ™ΎοΈ

πŸ˜ŠπŸ™πŸ€ praying for your health!

πŸ’–We are all God’s children.πŸ’–

Sounds too simple, but lots of real rest, frequent salt water gargles and sinus rinsing make a big difference. Really rest, don’t try to get things done, sleep restores. πŸ™πŸ’•

God loving wife, mom, and Grammy Retired teacher

I have a cold now and i can't get a break for my healing!

Pissed off Patriot through the first plunge. Madhatter made it back. I love United We Stand. Very intuitive and empathic. #WWG1WGA

In response Leona Course to her Publication

♾️ Sending prayers for you as well.

(1) Show this thread

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

Prayers for you now! Lots of Vit D3, C, and E might help! Get sunshine! Heal up fast!

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Its going around 14 days is too long to suffer
Sending healing prayers immediately
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ€—πŸ€—

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈMAGAπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGAπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈProud Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβš”οΈDigital Soldierβš”οΈ πŸ¦…πŸ•ŠGod Wins πŸ™πŸ»πŸŽšPosts not endorsements- research. 1/2021 Twitter Purge πŸŽ£πŸ¦€

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™have u listened one of dannys shows β€œdirt road discussions” on telegramβ€”?? alot of people calling in feeling amazing

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Froggy Princess to her Publication

I want what they are having
Ascension maybe

(1) Show this thread

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

kombucha helps

also you need lots of extra rest

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Prayers going up and healing coming at ya πŸ™

Hope your symptoms fade fren….β€οΈπŸ™
praying for you. steam, vitamin C, zinc….

sending prayers. πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™