A “big account” is just an amplifier. The “small accounts” are the music.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

The amplifier has to be plugged ... and, dialed in, the volume set, just right...

We all like the way you make us sound, Martin. 😊

At this point, with thruth being spoon fed to the normies, I do not even care about my Cassandra Curse, any longer!

"The Quiet one" ; ) full of hope, humor, gratitude & coffee. INFJ I believe THE BEST IS YET TO CQME.

❤️

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

❤️🙂Before I liked and shared, you had "111" likes and "55" shares. Sorry I ruined that, but I loved this post.🌻

Only followers of this user (@Parnelli) can see their posts

❤️😃💥🙏✝️👍

dis gud.

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

or we the Orchestra 🎶 with lots of different conductors

Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

Always thankful for the big accounts and to be amplified by them is the best gift. Thank you Sir! So beautiful and true.

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

You dear friend are a poet!

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

Thank you Martin. Together we are a symphony❤

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

Such a Beautiful Mind you have Martin 💫

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

💜Agreed.

Break free of the illusion. We are Light! 🌟 Time to soar! 🎶❤💫 Pro: men & women with souls. Unity & peace among us.

Nicely said.
Going along with the music metaphor, small accounts can enhance the original composition with different pitch, dynamics and tambre. 🎼🔊🎶 😄😃

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

Working in unison like a symphony!!! We are ALL ONE!!! 🙏 💕

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

True Martin , but, there are a few ecxeptions like you . when i first joined twitter i woukd comment on big accounts because i knew they were the ticket to be heard ,your hypothesis prives correct

beautiful compliment Martin

small accounts plant seeds

🙌🏼

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

Wow💙

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

love this!