Only people mentioned by @AmericanFoster in this post can reply

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Is "Pepe they Frog" the reversal ? Kek if it is 👍🏻✨🐸

Pepe the Frog most abundant being EVER!

The most powerful man right now in the conspiracy over this World is a Roman by the name of PEPE ORSINI of the powerful Roman Papal Bloodline the Orsini also known as Orso and the ancient Maximus family.

There is no one more powerful than this figure who is really the Grey Pope.

The Papal Bloodlines are the secret shadow hierarchy of the Jesuit Order even behind the Black Pope touted at the#1.

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren , was MAGA, Love history - finding rest of the story - Single

*~~All in the Family Pt 22: The Family Orsini~~* - YouTube

The papal bloodlines are the least researched and exposed (by others) of the bloodlines of EL. We will discuss the Orsini family here.Time is running out-Yo...

Break free of the illusion. We are Light! 🌟 Time to soar! 🎶❤💫 Pro: men & women with souls. Unity & peace among us.

In response Jose Argentum to his Publication

Excellent, deep dive!
Oh the webs they weave.

(1) Show this thread

Wife and mom of 3. For God and Country.

Thank you for this. One more deep dive for me on this one b/c I thought it was the black pope who had the top tier.

The watch, the ring, the glasses what a douche!

He probably don't want to get a rash on his Scutes/scales.

In response Teresa Andersqn to her Publication

😂Yep you KNOW at that level it is a triple. For sure.

(1) Show this thread

US Navy veteran, live in caregiver for my 99 yo Mother, Nana and Great Nana

This man has to pee and poop. He can't avoid sleeping. He has to eat. He lives as though he is a god, but in reality he is just a man. Not HUman but a man. Humans would never consider harming innocent children. Our human instincts are built in to protect those who need protection. Here is the final verdict:
Revelations 20 -
"And I saw the dead, the GREAT and the SMALL, standing before the throne, and books were opened; another book was opened, which is the BOOK OR LIFE; the dead were judged from things which were written in the books, according to their deeds. The sea gave up the dead which were in it; death and Hades gave up the dead which were in them; they were judged, according to their deeds. Death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. This is the second death. If anyone’s name was not found written in the BOOK OF LIFE, he was thrown into the lake of fire."
Eternity is forever. The only thing that matters - is YOUR NAME written in the BOOK OF LIFE? Mine is

In response Brandy Molina to her Publication

They got away with it, over and over cause no one stood up. And this one is likely a triple strander for his placement in their darkness.

In response Brandy Molina to her Publication

They got away with it, over and over cause no one stood up. And this one is likely a triple strander for his placement in their darkness.

(3) Show this thread

Advanced Contact Intelligence Organization

What makes people so Powerful? A Shit Ton of MONEY.

In response ACIO ANON to his Publication

It is all fiat and death trafficking, they go by "demon hierarchy" in these devils. Fiat is a means to an end.

(1) Show this thread

Mom, g'ma, believer, caregiver, I stop in to get truth and relieve stress. Thanks to all you brave souls!

thats his trademark. pepe is a fashionista.

In response Celery Juicer to her Publication

😂🤣😂It is a demonista. Ugh, GITMO it with its watch on. lol

HEALTHY / NQT WEALTHY / but WISE / I WANT 2C the SATANIC BAAL CULT Fkrs ERADICATED from the PLANET & WATCH the CHILDERN FLURISH..

In response Celery Juicer to her Publication

THE OPERATIVE WORD IS
WAS !!!!

(2) Show this thread